chapter 15

( first off, I have another idea for a book I'd like feedback for. I'm thinking in making an itachi x reader book. Its basically about (y/n) being itachis sister actually and because of the uchiha costomes and sasuke is in love with naruto, [I ship them too much huh?] You would have to be itachis wife and have children to keep the uchiha bloodline pure. Good, not good, okay? Tell me in comments!)

Over to me

In the void it was silent. Not even a sound of my footsteps as I searched for a voice. Any sound. Anything that may help me.

"Is anyone anywhere?" I asked no one. Suddenly I felt fatigued and fell to my knees. "I'm alone. In a void of nothingness. Nothing. No rays of light. No hope of escape. No one to say my farewells to..."

I'm eternally broken now. That rider. He won. Deidara, he won. They both have ruined me. I thought. I'm shattered. And I can't be put back together this time. I lost the battle. I lost the war with myself

"I'm worthless." I said crying. "I can't do anything to help anyone. I'm only a burden to others."

Soon the images of everyone flashed before me. Everyone I cared about. Neji, kakashi, Lee, ten ten, Ino, choji, shino, kiba and akamaru, Sai, tsunade, Hinata, shikamaru, Sakura, naruto, kabuto, sasuke, then zethira and my mother. Alvrea appeared last and I cried more.

I couldn't help them. I'm only a burden...

That's when I heard a few voices. Muffled but I knew two were female and that one, was kabutos.

Leased of all I know I broke sasukes heart. I truly love kabuto.

Sasuke POV

Sasuke stood on a bridge in the village. Looking at the glimmering water as it ran under him. The saddest of expressions on the uchihas face.

She loves him. She love that kabuto. Sasuke thought, staring at the small box in his hand. Open, an engagement ring inside.

I wanted to officially be married before the poison would spread. But the akatsuki got to her first. He thought. But its worthless now. She loves him now. There's no use for it.

The ring sasuke held was soon thrown into the river. When he turned to leave he saw naruto.

(Oh be ready to fangirl like hell soon)

"What do you want naruto?" Sasuke asked.

"Um...what did you throw in the stream?" The blonde asked.