chapter 26

(Okay I had written down a lot ish to this chappy but then as I got a notification on my phone to a reply on one of my comments or maybe a vote on my itahinasasu fanfic, given I do all this from my phone anyway, it got deleted. But wanna know what's funny? I'm listening to vampire knight and black butler osts whilst writing a Naruto fanfic. That's a little weird considering the only thing that really connects those anime's/mangas is the fact that they're Japanese, and that they have fantasy things and very hot guys. I'll only name some of my personal favs just cause I'm bored:
Kimimaro, kabuto{of course}, Orochimaru, sebastian, undertaker, grell, zero, kaname, William T. Spears, and of course, sasuke and itachi uchiha.
I would name my other favs but that would be pointless because then I'd name every character except the ones I don't like but those are some of my top favs. See ya my kittens!)

My POV

I woke up in kabutos arms. Our bare bodies against each other. The taste of blood was left in my mouth from biting my lip to silence my screams of pleasure. I was sore all over, as last night kabuto had not given me any mercy. I heard kabutos heart beat, a slow and steady rhythm that calmed me. I closed my eyes as I relaxed.

"You could have screamed." Kabutos gentle voice said softly. "I had placed a silencing jutsu in the room."

"You could have said something." I said with my eyes still closed. "For I hadn't seen you weave any signs to activate any jutsus."

Kabuto chuckled softly. "I wanted to see if you were brave enough not to care who heard you." He whispered in my ear and I knew he was smiling.

"I didn't want to wake kisa. It would have been rude after all." I answered. There was a moment of silence before I spoke again, "my lip hurts now."

"I'm certain that isn't the only place that hurts." Kabuto teased. He brought his hand from my back to my waist, moving along my side to my hip, then my leg. Soon trailing upward again along my arm. This sent small chills through me and my muscles tensed slightly at his touch.

"You hadn't shown any mercy. It is your fault." I pointed out with playfulness in my tone.

"But the pain was pleasured I'm sure. So therefore I do not regret." He replied in a voice I loved. "But just as I left my marks," kabuto had moved his hand to my neck, feeling what I had guessed were bruises from his kisses, "you left yours."

I smiled more as my hand came to his back, feeling the scratch marks I left the night before. "I know this pain was pleasured for you as well." I said to him with a slightly seductive voice, "so I also have little to regret, my love."

"The slight pain you had caused was in fact pleasureful, my darling snake."

"A snake am I." I said as I traced the scratch marks.

"Your just as stealthy, silent, and deadly." Kabuto said. "Not to mention a slight sadist yourself."

I chuckled, my eyes still closed, I said, "then a snake I am, my dearest love."

Kabuto raised his hand to my chin and lifted it so that our lips met gracefully.  It was true, I am quite the sadist but I don't let it show too often. When I'm fighting an easy opponent I prefer to "play" with them before finishing them off. And when with kabuto, I cannot control my urge to simply make him scream my name all the time. Last night he unlocked that hidden side of me. The side that most people wouldn't like, that are scared of. Yet, he broke those chains and took everything I gave him with a smile. And I love him for that.

Kabuto moved so that I was on top of him and sat up, me now on his lap. We wrapped our arms around each other, he took hold of my hair by the roots tight but not hurting me. He tugged my hair back, signaling I move my head backward. I didn't, as I wanted to see how desperate for me he was. Soon he pulled my head back by my hair. And attcked at my neck without mercy.

"Go ahead." I told him when he pulled away to breathe. "Be as brutal as you like my love."

"Not now. Everyone in the leaf has gone looking for you. I need to bring you back." Kabuto said. "Next time however, I'll be as cruel as I like."

"'Cruel' you say." I sneered. "I can't wait."

"Neither can I. My sadistic snake." Kabuto said.

(Well, in my opinion that was better than the original. So at leased you guys get a good chap. Bye bye my kits! Till my next chap, say hello to bassy for me!

Sebastian: hello.

Grell: BASSY!!!!!!

me: grelly!!!!! *hugs* oh you crazy lunatick come to sadist neko!

Grell: my for a woman you are quite the sight!

Me: *whispers* sebby dear run!

Sebastian: yes my lady, till we meet again. *runs but turns to you and says* have a nice day my lord/lady.)