chapter 22

"Excuse me miss..." a small voice called from a vendor.

"Yes?" I asked walking up to the little girl. Her mother stood next to her.

"You look like you need a place to stay the night. We have an extra room and you look like you don't have much on you at the time." The girl's mother said with a warm smile.

"Thank you ma'am. I am greatful for your kindness." I said bowing slightly.

"Who's your dog miss?" The little girl asked.

"Kisa it's rude to ask questions so bluntly." Her mother said.

"Its alright ma'am." I said with a fake smile. "This is midnight. She is a wolf pup to my wolf I named alvrea."

"Wow! A real wolf!?" Kisa said excitedly. "Mommy it's a wolf! A real wolf!"

"I see dear." Her mother said giving her that same warm smile. "I'm sorry, kisa can be quite curious."

"Its alright ma'am. We all are at one time." I said playfully.

That night the mother and daughter let me stay in the spare room of their house. Turns out they had a 4 bedroom just for this reason, someone else was staying in the other room. Two someones.

While heading to the bathroom to shower I saw a half naked sasuke and naruto exiting, steam flooding out of the door. They only had towels around their waists and naruto had his arms wrapped around sasuke from behind and they both blushed and stood awestruck at sight of me.

"E.....Elizabeth?!" They both said at once. I let out a small chuckle at how awkward the scene must seem to them.

"How are you here?!" Sasuke said hurriedly.

"I came to look for my mom. She might have abandon me but that doesn't mean she's safe. She may be a total bitch but I still care about her." I said. But my sad expression betrayed me.

"No luck huh?" Naruto asked seeing my sad expression.

"Nothing." I lied. "Wait though, why are you two here?"

(Sasunaru fan girls with athsma, make sure you have your inhalers, nebulizers, adrenaline shots, anything to save you from a heart attack. I really don't want to be the cause of a big death time caused cardiac arrest. Though I wouldn't mind the title "kira" not would I mind having ryuzaki after me but still, that means no more readers. And that would make sexybadass neko sad.)

Sasuke and naruto blushed redder, and I saw two shining objects. Two shining gold objects. Rings?

Naruto and sasuke held up their right hands, there was in fact two gold bands on their ring fingers. "Grandma tsunade is giving us a vacation. We stopped here to rest from traveling."

"You both are getting married?!" I said.

Naruto blushed more than sasuke but he was still red as a tomato. "Yeah..." they both admitted.

Actually being happy I ran up to them and hugged them. Not at all giving a single fuck that they only had towels on their waists.

"Uh......you do know we're practically naked right?" Sasuke asked.

"You thing I care? How sweet." I said. I released them from my arms. "You're both family to me. It doesn't matter to me really."

Naruto whispered something in sasukes ear but I didn't catch it. Sasuke elbowed naruto in the ribs who laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked. "Come on I can take a joke."

Naruto moved closer to my face to whisper in my ear, "I said that it wouldn't be the first time for you seeing sasuke." Naruto whispered.