Laura 10.0

I'm awoken by the loud alarm that flashes 5:00 AM in red lights. I roll over and see that it's obviously still dark outside. I groan for a minute and contemplate whether on if I should call him and cancel because honestly, I'm kinda nervous about this airplane ride and the ride with him really.

I get up and turn the shower on and try to wake myself up but only to make it worse because the warm water feels like my warm bed. 

As I stand beneath the warm shower, I start to think.

"what if something happens on this trip?" I think to myself.

I shake my head and try to wash.

when of a sudden my stomach drops and I am immediately welcomed with the warm liquid running down my inner legs.

I quickly look down and immediately groan.

"you have got to be kidding me," I mumbled.

I quickly wash and step out.

I desperately look around for any kind of sanitary pad. I push things over and throw things around.

"where the hell are they?" I yell and go back to looking around.

I give up and sit on the floor. "I can't go anywhere if I don't hurry up and find something," I say

the clock reads. 5:45 AM

great, I'm going to be late, I haven't even packed and the Manual picks me up in 15 minutes.

I think of jo.

But, she's got someone in her room and I heard her come in when I fell asleep.

I grab her room key and pray that someone isn't in there and that he left right after. 

I grab my towel and layered up and take a peek out of the door and see that the coast is clear. I make my way next door and quickly slide the card in and wait for the button to turn green, indicating that it was good to go. I opened the door quietly and walk over to the bathroom fast and grab her sanitary bag and turn around only to be knocked over by a tall individual.

my towel was still wrapped around my body and look up and see that my face is similar.

It's  Crimden.

"Woah there, where you going?" he asks and stands there, hovering over me and looking at me. I could feel his gaze as it raked over my body and back onto my face.

I get up fast because I feel so exposed and scared of what he might do.

"I was just going back to my room," I state and try to walk past him only for him to block my way and push me into the bathroom.

"Please let me go." I whimpered. He lets go of my arm and steps away.

"I need to talk to you," he says and sits on the toilet.

I look at him and my nerves are everywhere.

"why me?" I ask and stand closely towards the door.

"It's not about you, it's about jo, your friend out there," he says pointing towards the wall.

I remember her saying that she uses different names for her protection.

"Do you mean Marissa?" I questioned.

He looks at me and laughs.

I look at him confused.

"I know her name, laura. I'm not dumb like you think I am. Wyatt, there is in love with her, he wants her to move in with him in where he is from." he states and I stand there with my legs crossed because I can feel it started the leak. I look at him again because of the mention of my name.