Laura 15.0

"gentleman, please calm down. This is just temporary." Brett reassures as an everyman in the room looks nervous as they scribble something down on paper.

"Tim, what do you got?" ask brett

Tim looks at everyone but brett. "I didn't get the report," he says and the look that brett gave him made me feel uneasy. I write a note out that Tim didn't receive one.

brett slams his papers on the table making everyone jump. He lowers himself onto the table and everyone has his full attention.

"You got to be fucking kidding me" brett whispers and I feel scared myself.

brett looks at me and nods his head towards the door. I give everyone a small smile and excuse myself.

as soon as I close the door. I hear glass breaking and things being thrown around.

"Is everything alright?" an older man asks 

"yes, just that someone didn't get a report done," I say and walk towards the lounge.

"he hasn't changed has he," the man says

I stop and turn around.

"what was it?" I ask

"Mr. Tyer hasn't changed," he says and walks past me into the lounge room

"I'm not sure what you mean, Mr. Tyler is a hardworking man," I state and take out water bottles and put them into the fridge. I bend over to stack the bottled water in the line. My skirt is rising up and I try to hurry before the guy says or sees anything.

"say" he starts as he stands directly behind me and whispers into my ear. "what's a young girl like you working for Tyler." he sends a chill down my body. I slowly stand up and my body is aligned with his.

I try to move but he moved both of his feet in between my legs locking me in. I'm getting scared at this point and my body starts to get hot and I can feel my breathing get ragged.

"Please let me go and I won't say anything," I begged.

"wow, I wonder what else I can do to you and you won't say anything." he laughs and starts kissing my neck and his hands starts rubbing my sides.

"please" I whimper and start to cry.

"shh," he says and puts his hand up my skirt.

I close my eyes and my I curl my hands into a fist.

"get the fuck off of her!" A voice booms through the room

I felt him push me away "she was all over me man, I told her to no to and that I was married." he lies and backs away with his hands up.

I stand there not even looking up or turning around. I grab onto the counter for stability.

the next thing I heard was the sound of punching. I turned around fast and see that brett is on top of the guy and he is punching hard.

"stop! Brett" I yell and run over and try to pull him back. "please get off of him" I scream and then all of the guys from the meeting come piling in and getting the guys off of each other. 

"Fucking bitch!" the other guy yells and wipes his mouth away from the blood. "Don't call her that!" yells brett 

the other guys pull him away and they kick him out.

Brett comes rushing to my side "are you alright? did he do anything to you?" he says as he scans my body for any signs of trespassing.

I shake my head no.

"What happened then?" he says and steps away from me and scrunches his eyebrows

"I was stacking the water in the fridge after you nodded me to leave. I wanted to make sure your clients had water after the meeting. And he walked up and said something about you not changing." I sobbed "I was just bent over putting water up and felt my skirt rising up so I was trying to hurry up and he came up behind me and put his hands on my body." I cried

I start to cry and brett comes into my space and embraces me in a hug. He kissed my head and looked at me. "I should have never let you leave, that's my fault. That guy will never have a job in his life! and I mean that." he says and kisses my forehead.

I look away and see the guys all standing outside the door waiting.

"I've got to finish this meeting and then after we can go eat and look around. Is that okay?" he asks 

I look at him and he looks at me and smiles.

"that's fine," I say and sniffle

he wipes away my tears with his thumbs and off my lips.

"wait here and lock this door, I'll knock and say it's me when I'm done, okay?" he says walking towards the door. "call me if you need something though." he looks back

I just shake my head.

I sit down and look at the city that overlooks the whole entire city of Los Angeles.