excuse me!?

Audrey's pov

I slowly opened my eyes only to shut them close.

I felt a headache creeping slowly on me, I tried opening my eyes again and lucky for me they adjusted.

This ceiling does not look like that of mine, where am I?

I felt something heavy on my waist and I grabbed it to inspect it only to see the peach pale hand of someone.

Then it clicked. I peeped in the covers only to see my naked body spooned with another naked body.

My heartbeat picked up. I-i who did I sleep with?

I slowly turned my head there was the glorious face of my husband. Andre.

I screamed leading to me being rolled up in the covers and falling off the bed.

Andre abruptly got up and I saw his male part which made me feel hot, I covered my eyes and let out a squel.

How did this happen?
.
.
.
I turned and twirled in my bed as I kept thinking about my drunken first night with my so called husband.

We got home in the early hours of the morning and surprisingly Nicki was not here. But I didn't care I just wanted to rush upstairs and sleep and forget this ever happened.

I sighed then grabbed my phone to check the time, it was now seven thirty and we got home at like 3:30 a.m or so.

I decided to take a shower as I'm already wide awake, after my long warm shower I wore pink drawstring pants that were not at all my size, a black adidas sports bra and some white fluffy socks.

I pulled my hair back in a medium ponytail then glossed my lips then went downstairs to get some breakfast.

Then I heard yelling as I got downstairs, I guess the walls of my room are sound proof.

Getting the last step I realized the Nicki was having a whole argument with Andre who rubbed his temple with one hand.

Nicki was dressed in all black nike tracksuits and white Gucci sneakers.

She had new hair and nails, she looked the boom!

I won't lie, as much as I dislike her, she's a very gorgeous person.

"Andre!" She yelled and Andre groened.

"Nicki, how many times do I tell you that I didn't plan this!" Andre spoke fraustratedly and Nicki rolled her eyes.

"RIGHT! BUT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL!" Nicki practically screamed.

"Lower your voice, look Nicki, if I cancel it will raise suspicions and you know to the public we are not together so please just.. understand" Andre sighed and Nicki laughed then noticed me awkwardly standing there listening in on their arguement.

"I'm sure your happy" she said pointing at me with her long silver coated nail.

"What heck are you on about!?" I asked and she started to slowly walk my way.

"You planned this, you want to keep him for yourself, wow, how low you have stooped" Nicki said as she came face to face with her a few inches towering over me.

"Excuse me!?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You...you invited yourself and Andre to a TV show just for fame and to take my Andre away from me" she yelled in my face and that's when I got angry.

"Excuse me! I did no such in fact I didn't even know about this TV show" I defended myself, although I know it is of no use.

"You truly are a pathetic, low life, gold digging, hungry for fame whore" she said then Andre slapped her.