Chapter 51

Previously on Chapter 50

"Glad to see you're okay..." Toph said. Sokka and Aang becomes shock, as they get into battle stance. I just give Iroh a worried gaze, knowing why he's here. He's here because Zuko is in trouble.

-Admittance-

Y/N P.O.V

"You guys know each other?" Aang said, staring at Toph and Iroh. "I met him in the woods once and knocked him down. Then he gave me some tea and some very good advice" Toph said. Iroh just smiles sheepishly as he rubs his neck.

"May I come in?" Iroh said. Toph nods her head and allows him to enter the house. He turns to look at us. "Princess Azula is here in Ba Sing Se..." she said. My eyes widened at what he said.

"She must have Katara..." Aang said. He turns to me with a worried expression. He loves Katara, so to know that she's with that lunatic girl. I can't really blame him for being so worried for her. Who knows what they'll do to her.

"She has captured my nephew as well..." Iroh said. I turn to look at him with a worried expression. He turns to look at me, with a sad expression. "Then we'll work together to fight Azula, and save Katara and Zuko" I said.

"Whoa there! You lost me at 'Zuko.'" Sokka said, as he walks towards me. Iroh walks towards Sokka and place a hand on his shoulder. "I know how you must feel about my nephew. But believe me when I tell you that there is good inside him" he said. I nod my head.

Sokka brush Iroh's hand off his shoulder. "'Good inside him' isn't enough! Why don't you come back when it's outside him too, okay?" He said. "I believe he's actually a good person..." I said. Sokka turns to look at me.

"Y/N... are you hearing yourself?? You think THAT monster have good in him?" He said. "Sokka... you remember when he took me from the North Pole? He took care of me... he kept me warm so I don't die from the cold. He even carried me when both of my legs were numb" I said. Sokka shakes his head. I can see that he didn't believe what I said.

"He's only doing that so you won't die, Y/N. You're just going to reincarnate again" he said. I scoff at what he said. I shake my head.

"Zuko wouldn't kill me, Sokka... my brother is the Avatar too. Killing me won't affect anything. Besides, I can tell whether someone is being sincere or not... and Zuko is definitely sincere when he helped me that day..." I said.

"The way you talked about him is like you're-" he stopped mid-sentence. I cross my arms across my chest is I stare at Sokka dead in the eyes. "Is like I what? Go on, Sokka. Say it... I DARE you to say it" I asked, looking at him with a challenging face.

"Like you're in love with him..." he said, in a hush voice but loud enough for me to hear what he said. I drop my arms and walks towards him. I stare into his eyes, with a cold glare.

"AND? So what if I am?" I said. I can hear the others letting out a gasp. Sokka take a couple steps back. His eyes widening at what I said. "Y-You... y-you can't b-be serious" he said, staring at me in disbelief.

"Oh but I am, Sokka! I LOVE Zuko... and there's nothing you can do to erase that feelings from my heart! Heck, even I can't! My feelings for Zuko is real. And it is growing stronger everyday! Now... whatever you're saying... you won't stop me from saving him" I said, raising my voice to the point I started yelling.

He turns to look at Aang. He walks towards him, grabbing him by his shoulders. "Aang... what are you doing being silent? Say something! You sister is in love with the enemy!" He said. Aang turns to look at me.

"What can I do, Sokka? It's her heart. So... the one that stopped you from reaching the Cosmic Energy was Zuko all along?" He said. I just nod my head at what he said.

"But Zuko is the bad guy, Y/N! He killed your bison! How can you be in love with someone like him?" I hear Sokka said. I turn to glare at Sokka. "You think I don't know about that?? I'm completely aware of that! And I am STILL hurting because I lost b/n!" I said.

"Then how can you be in love with that guy?!" He said. "I DON'T know! Okay?? I don't know... I don't even realize I'm starting to love Zuko. I only know I do when I started seeing more side of him I thought doesn't exist!" I said. He furrows his eyebrows as he stares at me in confusion.

"What side are you talking about?" He said. I look away from him. "Somewhere inside Zuko's heart... he's a gentle and kind hearted guy. He's just lost... and I'm the one who should be guiding him. I just know that I'm the one to guide him. And I WILL guide him! Because I love Zuko..." I said. Sokka just stayed silent as he stares at me. I try to read his face. It's a mixture between anger and sadness.

"Y/N... you have to realize that he's still the enemy! At one point or another... he could betray you. You have to realize that!" He said, placing his hands on my shoulders. He starts to shake me violently, as if it will somehow change my feelings.

I push his hands off of my shoulders. "Stop that! No matter what you said... or what you do. It's not going to stop me from loving Zuko. So, please excuse me. I have to find Zuko and save him. Come on, Iroh..." I said, turning to look at him.

"Are you coming, Aang?" I asked. He nods his head in agreement. "Y/N's right. Katara's in trouble. The whole Ba Sing Se is in trouble. Working together is our best chance" he said. Sokka nods his head. He knows we're right.

"I brought someone along who might help us" Iroh said. We walk outside and notice a man, tied up. I soon realize he's one of the Dai Li. Toph use a couple of earth pillars, making him stand up.

"Azula and Long Feng are plotting a coup! They're going to overthrow the Earth King!" He said. Sokka walks forward. "My sister! Where are they keeping Katara?" He said. "In the Crystal Catacombs of Old Ba Sing Se, deep beneath the palace" he said. We turn around and runs off, trying to find the place the agent talked about.

Zuko P.O.V

They throw me inside a Crystal jail. I stand up and notice one of the Gaang member. She clearly shows that she's unhappy to see me here. I just sit down on one of the rocks, keeping my head down.

"Why did they throw you in here?" She said. I just stay silent. I close my eyes as I think about Y/N. "So that when Aang shows up to help me, you can finally have him in your little Fire Nation clutches!" She said again. I turn to look at her, and looks away. I wanna ask her how Y/N is doing. But that would expose our relationship.

"You're a terrible person! You know that? Always following us! Hunting the Avatar! Trying to capture the world's last hope for peace! But what do you care? You're the Fire Lord's son. Spreading war and violence and hatred is in your blood!" She said. I clench my hands into a tight fists at what she said.

"You don't know what you're talking about!" I said. She scoffs at what I said. "I don't? How dare you! You have no idea what this war has put me through! Me personally! The Fire Nation took my mother away from me" she said. She sits down as she starts to cry.

"I'm sorry..." I said. She said nothing as she starts to sob. "That's something we have in common" I added. She turns to look at me with a surprised expression. I give her a tight smile.

"How is Y/N... by the way" I said, not being able to hold myself back from asking about her anymore. She stares at me with a judging look. "Why are you asking about her? Do you want to hurt her?" She said.

"No... I wouldn't hurt Y/N..." I said, looking away from her. "I find that hard to believe. All you've been doing is hunting them down" she said. I turn to her. "I would NEVER hurt Y/N... no matter what you'd think of me. I will not hurt her. I..." I stopped mid-sentence. I curse under my breath, because I almost blurt it out.

"You... what?" She said. I close my eyes as I heaved out a sigh. "I love her..." I said, turning to her. Her eyes widened in shock. "W-What??" She said. I nod my head.

"I love her... I LOVE Y/N. As a matter of fact. Y/N and I are officially together" I said. "No way... Y/N. Y/N's dating you??" She said. I nod my head. "Yes. Yes she is... and I love her so much. I wouldn't hurt her. At all" I said. I look away from her and it turns silent. I just told someone... of Y/N's gang that we are dating. I wonder if Y/N did the same with any of them. Did she tell anyone at all?

*to be continued*