Chapter 49

Previously on Chapter 48

"And I'm glad you came back to life now, where the war is among us. If you unleash your true power. You will be able to defeat the Fire Lord as easy as snapping your fingers. That... is how powerful you are" he said. I let out a shaky breath at what he said. This is what my parents means? But I still have to remember my real name... and everything I once knew.

-Trying To Remember What's Lost-

Y/N P.O.V

"There are seven chakras that go up the body. Each pool of energy has a purpose, and can be blocked by a specific kind of emotional muck. Be warned, opening the chakras is an intense experience, and once you begin the process, you cannot stop until all seven are open. Are you ready?" Guru Pathik said. I stare at him with a worried expression.

"Will it work for me?" I asked. He turns to look at me. "I believe so... now, the first chakra is the Earth Chakra, located at the base of the spine. It deals with survival, and is blocked by fear. What are you most afraid of? Let your fears become clear to you" he said. I nod my head. I close my eyes and starts to focus.

Vision

I open my eyes and look around. I'm back at home, the Southern Air Temple. I'm standing in the middle of the battle. I can feel how scared I was at the sight of my fallen friends.

The next one, when I found out R/M called the Fire Nation and told them about me. How scared I was about getting caught. Then the sight of his dead body.

The image change, now I'm in the middle of the battle. This was when I faced Zuko. How scared I was when b/n suddenly jumps in front of me. How she took the hit. It was a horrifying sight.

"Aang, Y/N your visions are not real. You are concerned for your survival, but you must surrender those fears. Let your fears flow down the creek..." I hear Guru Pathik's voice. I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

Just as I thought it's over. Another vision came. I can see a comet. I hear the sound of laughter. I turn around to see Aang, kneeling on the ground. He's all bruised up. I turn my head and notice a man. He lift his hand and shoot fire at Aang.

"Aang!" I yelled. I turn around and see all the dead bodies of Sokka, Katara and Toph. Along with a few other people that I knew.

End of Vision

I open my eyes, as I breathe heavily. I turn my head to look at Aang, who's sitting next to me. That was what I feared the most. Losing my brother. The only family I have left from the Air Nomads.

He opens his eyes and turns to look at me. He pulls me into a hug. "It looked so real... I thought I lost you..." he said. I wrap my arms around him. Looks like we both scared of the same thing, losing each other.

***

We are now behind a waterfall. "Next is the..." Guru Pathik said. "Water Chakra?" Aang said. "Brilliant! Maybe one day you will be a guru too! This chakra deals with pleasure and is blocked by guilt. Now, look at all the guilt with burdens you so. What do you blame yourself for?" He said. I close my eyes as I thought about my past.

"I ran away... leaving my little sister to handle all the burden" Aang said. "I failed at protecting my people. My bison..." I said. I feel tears building up in both of my eyes. "We hurt all those people..." Aang said. I nod my head, agreeing with what he said.

"Accept the reality that these things happened, but do not let them cloud and poison your energy. If you are to be a positive influence on the world, you need to forgive yourself" he said. I take a deep breath. He is right... there's no use in dwelling with the past.

***

We are now sitting by the ledge. "Third is the Fire Chakra, located in the stomach" Guru Pathik said. I turn to look at Aang, as he holds his stomach. "My Fire Chakra would like to eat something other than onion-banana juice" he said. I cover my mouth as I let out a laugh.

Guru Pathik chuckles at what he said too. "Good one! Moving on. This chakra deals with willpower, and is blocked by shame. What are you ashamed of? What are your biggest disappointment in yourself?" Guru Pathik said. I close my eyes.

"I keep failing... in trying to help someone I love. I know that he's lost. But I still don't know what to do to help him..." I said. I open my eyes and turn to see Aang looking at me in confusion.

"Who are you talking about?" He said. I clear my throat and looks away. "Someone..." I said. He squints his eyes at me. "Just focus on yours!" I said. He flinched at my sudden outburst. He take a deep breath and focus.

"I'm never going to firebend again. I can't" he said. I frown at what he said. I know why he said that. It's because of that one time where he accidentally burn Katara.

"You will never find balance if you deny this part of your life. You are the Avatar and therefore, you are a firebender. Hmmm... that chakra opened less like a flowing creek, and more like a... burping bison" Guru Pathik said.

I hear a loud burp and turn my head to look at Aang, knowing the sound is coming from him. "Tastes like onions and bananas, but strangely something else. Pickles?" He said. I turn to look at Guru Pathik, as he shrugs his shoulders.

We keep going on for hours. We have opened six of the chakra. Guru Pathik said we have to take a break. So we head to a room. There's two bed in there and we lay down next to one another.

"Today was intense... don't you think so, Aang?" I said, turning to look at him. "Indeed it is, sis... I wonder how the others are up to..." he said. "Yeah. I wondered the same. Hopefully, they'd be okay..." I said. He nods his head, in agreement to what I just said.

"Welp... we should take some rest. We are going to open the final Chakra tomorrow" I said. He smiles and nods his head. I turn to lay on my side. I close my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

*to be continued*

A/N: thank you so much for reading guys! I just want to give you guys a heads up. I'm going to Malaysia tomorrow. For 7 days. So I'm sorry if I'm unable to update because I'll be walking a lot. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this book so far. Love ya~