🥳Happy Birthday Shiggy

Today was Tenko Shimura or also known as Shigaraki Tomura. Y/N and Atushiro went to the store to get him a small birthday cake. Meanwhile, Dabi was the couch laying down looking at his phone, and Toga was trying make some kind of gift for her older brother. She looked at Dabi her other older brother and saw he wasn't doing anything.

Toga: Dabi!!! Come on, do something. Make something simple for your little bro. Mom said to get him or make him a gift even if it's just a small one.

Dabi: I already did, your little insect. I'd looked at Toga and began to see her pout but I didn't care. Stop giving me that look Toga, you're 17 already.

Toga: Fine.....I just thought you didn't get him anything for his birthday. It just feels special you know. When we first celebrated our here when we started to become villains. I thought you forgotten and thought it wasn't special anymore.

Dabi: It is special and I didn't forget. I just wanted our birthdays for only you, Shiggy, me and Ma's eyes only. But then she told everyone and now that's we celebrate it.

Toga just stared at Dabi and understood what he wanted. He was never that great when over people find out about some things. He was used to only his family knowing about the things about him. She wanted to comfort him but soon enough they saw the door burst open.

Miko: Hey~~, how my bosses favorite kids. Did you both get your brother something for his birthday? I see them both nod.

Haru: Move it Miko, you're in the damn way. I need to put down Shigaraki present.

Riko: Yeah move it fatass. I see Miko look at me glaring;However, I didn't care one bit really.

Miko: What the fuck did you just say Riko??....Before I could pounce on the bastard Shuro came and push everyone(mainly me and Riko) out the way.

Shuro: Enough you two. Boss and Mr.Compress are coming soon and even more Shigaraki is coming soon too. So move it and start decorating. You know how boss is if we don't have anything up.

Everyone agreed not wanting to recreate what happened last time when they were celebrating Dabi's birthday. They had everything ready minus the decorations up. When Y/N came first before her oldest son she saw that no decorations were up. She was furious saying how they forgot Dabi's decorations and began to attack. Kurogiri, Toga and Shigaraki were holding her back so nothing gets burned or destroyed. But what they didn't notice was that Dabi entered and saw what was happening.

He asked what was going on. Everyone looked his way and Y/N got away from her two kids and Kurogiri hold. She went over to her son and was giving him a bone crushing hug. Saying happy birthday to him, giving many kisses on his face. He chuckled and saw some burn marks, he looked at his mother and thanked her for it. They all celebrated but still kept some distance from her.

Now back to everyone, they started to decorate the bar. When they finish the decorations they heard the door opened. They looked at the door and saw Y/N with Mr. Compress with a small birthday cake.

Y/N: Good, you actually decorated for Shigaraki birthday.

Mr. Compress: Of course they would my dear. They wouldn't want to upset like they did last time. I grabbed my dear girlfriend shoulders rubbing it. I then lifted up my mask and kissed her cheek, I also grabbed the cake placed it on the bars counter top.

Dabi: Ugh, gross. Must you really do that in front of us. I looked at Mr. Trickster and see him look at me. He had his mask on but I can tell he was smirking at me.