Chapter XXVIII

♤♤Flashback: 14 years ago♤♤

Past Reito: Hey Aki~~ Whacha doing?~

Past Akio: *pants heavily* Training idiot..what do you think I'm doing.

Akio does a backflip from the bar where he was doing crunches and got down. He got up and turned to his dear friend Reito.

Past Reito: Don't you do anything but train Aki? I mean, I get it. You want to help me and protect our friends but...*sighs deeply* you know what forget it.

Past Akio: Ito...I'm sorry but I can't lose my only best friend here. It's like losing a part of me. I walked over to Reito and placed both my hands on his shoulder making him look at me. And if I lose and fail to protect you then I'm not worthy of being called your best friend.

Reito smiled at this engulfed Akio into a tight hug. Soon enough a young girl with H/C and crimson red eyes comes inside.

???: Wow Akio...I can't believe that you're trying to take my boyfriend. And you said you weren't gay but turns out you are. I chuckled at the sight of my boyfriend and his best friend Akio hugging each other.

Past Akio: I broke the hug from Reito and looked at young teenager H/C haired girl. Oh shut it Akemi! And I ain't gay! You're just jealous that I'm the childhood best friend of your boyfriend.

Past Akemi: Me!? Jealous!? Ha! I ain't jealous, your jealous because I took him from you!

Both Akio and Akemi were now headbutting each other. Reito was just in the background staring at his best friend and girlfriend. He sighed at the sight and decide to say something til one of the subordinates that Akio found came in.

Past Subordinate 1: Reito sir! I have information about some heros and their family status!

Reito turned to look at him and nodded, but the two that were head butting each other didn't notice who entered the training room. So Reito decide to leave it be and let them figure it out on their own and leave to go his office with the subordinate.

Timeskip

Reito was looking at the papers especially at the number 3 Hero: Endeavor. He looked over the papers and read saying that he was in 'arranged quirk marriage'.

Number 3 Hero: Endeavor

Real Name: Enji Todoroki

Age: 32( don't know it was in the past okay, deal with it)

Parents:
Teka Todoroki
Yoshino Todoroki

○Mother's Quirk: Lava/Magma

○Father's Quirk: Telekinesis

Status:
○ Mother: Alive
○ Father: Deceased

Married: Rei Todoroki

Children: 4
○ Touya Todoroki: 9
○ Fuyumi Todoroki: 7
○ Natsu Todoroki: 5
○ Shoto Todoroki: 2 months old