Chapter XV

Time does fly doesn't it. It's been about 3 years now in the League of Villains and they've gathered people along the way as well. New recruits like Twice(Jin Bubaigawara), Magne(Hikiishi Kenji), Spinner and many more. Shigaraki, and Dabi think that they Leauge of Villains is getting bigger so that they can destroy the "Number 1 Hero" or "Symbol of Peace" also known as All Might.

Y/N and Toga on the other hand think that they're family is growing bigger. They enjoy the new people's company and getting to know each other lives and backstory. Well Y/N asked about it and said they can tell her in private in which they agreed. They never met some so understanding and kind in life, they didn't expect to see someone as kind like her to be in this kind of life style.

At that they appreciate Y/N and some come to see her as family like she had said before. Some accidently called her "Mom" or "Angel" to which displeased both the kids and Atushiro. As they said they were they were the only ones to her "Mom/Ma" or Angel/Pearl", they threaten them if they did it again to which made Y/N laugh to see this happen. Being honest, she felt like she was glad that she picked all three kids, meeting Atushiro and becoming villains. She was grateful for all this.

At the lounge

Twice: Tell me Shigaraki, why can I not call her "Mom" I mean she feels like a mother figure. No it doesn't, I don't see her as a mother figure.

Shigaraki: Because, she's my mother and me and my siblings are the only ones to call her that.

Dabi: Yeah dipshit, we're the only people to call her that. And if you don't understand it...Then I'll make you....

Mr.Compress: I agree with the boys Twice. I understand you see her as a mother figure, her aura and everything about feels mother like....and I known my dear Pearl doesn't mind but I don't think the boys will appreciate it.

Twice: I understand...No I don't..

Twice was continuing to agure with himself and all three boys just stared seeing him debate wither he sees their mother or lover as a "mother figure". Soon enough, they heard the door open to see both Y/N and Magne together. Magne is actually a girl, some thought she was a man due to her masculine form and bit of facial hair. Even the people that were already in the League that she was a man. However, Y/N automatically saw that she was not a man but a women with a masculine body.

When Magne talked with Y/N privately she was very surprise that she was very kind and an understanding women. Later one, Toga went up to Magne and began to call her "Big Sis Magne", Magne was surprise of course and looked at Y/N. Y/N was surprised as well and thought "Big Sis Magne" suited her very well. Magne was...happy with everything and like everyone else that talked with her gotten closer to her and bonded with her as well.

Y/N: Hello everyone!!! We are back from the store!! I shouted gleefully at everyone, noticing everyone smile.

Magne: Sorry we are bit late. We had...a few problems on the way. The moment I said that Mr.Compress, Shigaraki, Dabi and Toga rushed up to "Big Sister Y/N".

Mr.Compress: Are you alright my love!?! Are you hurt!?! Did they scratch you anywhere!?!

Shigaraki: Are you hurt Mother!?! Did they do anything to you!?!