Chapter XXXIII

It's been a few days ever since Atushiro proposed to Y/N. He gave her an engagement ring which she showed to everyone. The kids were happy and pleased about the action that their soon-to-father made to her.

Right now, Toga, Big Sis Magne and the others were with Y/N having a full on girls day. While the boys were either planning or causing trouble around the city.

Shigaraki: Was there a reason I have to come? I wanted to stay behind with Mother...

Dabi: Could you stop complaining. Dad wanted to do something and we came to help him.

Shigaraki grumbled under his breath folding his arms and continued to follow the other males.

●●●

Reaching a random store Atsuhiro entered with the others following close behind. Spinner noticed it was a simple store and they entered a section for woman and then to other sections for kids.

Leaving it they all continued but to the left was a young green-headed boy with young woman who had the same hair color.

Spinner noticed tapping Shigaraki's shoulder, trying, discreetly pointing to the two people. Moving his eyes and not the head his eyes widen slightly at the scene. Lifting his hoodie up catching Dabi's attention he lifted a brow up.

Moving a inch of his head he saw the young boy he used to know along from the pictures his mother showed him.

Dabi: *whispers* Just ignore it. *voice goes back to normal* Dad, you done yet.

Atsuhiro: Hm? Oh, just a few more things from here then to spice section for food then we can head out. Also, do you guys know what you want to eat or should we have take-out?

Spinner: Oh!! Take-out! I know a good place and I think Lady Y/N would like it.

Shigaraki: Shush dumbass! Don't cause a scene.

The green haired boy looked to his left seeing the scene unraveled in front of him. Unsure of his answer, he wanted to ask but his mother called out to him saying it's time to go.

●●●●

Toga: Ohh~~ now that's the perfect color for you Mama! Don't you think you guys!

Agreeing Y/N smiled as she saw her son resting in his bouncer playing a toy they got him not long after.

Y/N: Thank you Toga, I appreciate all this.

Magne: It's no problem Big Sis Y/N, it's lovely doing this. And I can't belive your wedding is around the corner.

Miko: I know right! But also I already have your wedding dress all ready to be use.

Shock she didn't think about it until later on for the wedding. But she thanked her for the advance of the dress anyway.

Soon the door open revealing all the men who went out.

Dabi: We're back and we got take-out.

Toga cheering she got quickly rushing to the food. Shigaraki and Atsuhiro both went to Y/N as both gave a quick kiss on the cheek and forehead.

Atushiro then went to Reito who was busy playing until he saw his father as he started cooing for him.

Laughing he tickled his tummy, while busy with that Y/N got up walking to the food ad Dabi noticed anf began prepping her food handing it to her.

Thanking him, she kissed his cheek as he smiled softly but Spinner, Miko and Haru began teasing him. Rolling his eyes he ignored them walking away to the couch to sit and eat.