Chapter XXII

2 months now is it. It was honestly a roller-coaster for everyone with Y/N pregnancy. Many mood swings but not to many really and cravings was normal really. They were expecting her to be more crazy or get bit more dramatic but no. Nothing. She was acting like nothing happen and be the same, for that Atushiro was grateful for it.

Y/N: Hello my beautiful children~ you know what we should do today?~

Dabi: What?

Shigaraki: Agree, what are we going to do?

Toga: Ohh~ Is it shopping?

Y/N: Close Toga my sweet it's...

Atushiro: Baby Shopping. She was begging me for all of us to go baby shopping.

Y/N: Shiro!! I wanted to tell them! How dare you ruin it for me!! I pouted and I wanted to cry but I'd held it in.

Atushiro: Sorry sorry..I thought were gonna say it together but you didn't so...I see her trying not to cry. From just past month and now a little almost three is that she gotten very emotional from simple things. I sighed and grabbed her pulling her closing and comfort her. She sniffles a little, she let go and dried up her tears to look at the kids.

Toga: Ohh~~ I love doing baby shopping!! Let's do it!! Let me change real quick then we can go! Come on you two, let's do some baby shopping!! I ran off to my room to quickly change. Doing baby shopping for clothes are always the cutest if we are being honest.

Dabi: Uhh..sure I guess, I mean if I get to pick some badass clothes and you won't judge it. Ma nodded ferociously, while Father looked at me blankly and nodded. Alright, I'll go change. Later.

Shigaraki: If Dabi gets to pick some clothes himself may I pick some clothes that match me and you Mother? She eagerly agreed saying that it was a wonderful idea. Alright, I'll go change then.

Time skip

Toga's Outfit:

Dabi's Outfit:

Dabi's Outfit: