35 | day six

Chapter 35
__________

I am awakened by a tingling sensation on my forehead. Half asleep, I brush my fingers through it, thinking it's just a fly, but when after it has no effect, I open my eyes and realize it must be Draco.

"It's 7 in the morning," I groan, but the corners of my mouth curl into a smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't talk to you."

He's gentle, I feel every millimeter of his cold fingers on my skin. Slowly, he moves his fingers down my neck. I tilt my after-night stiff neck to one side.

"It's fine," I lie.

He stops for a while, his fingers move to my head where he strokes my left cheek.

"That was a poor attempt to lie, dear. I know your voice when you're lying,"

"Can't you just come back? I can't stand it here," I whine a bit.

"What happened?" I can't feel his touch anymore.

"Pansy moved out to Blaise, and Theo got a new girlfriend," I whine.

"She left you alone in there?" His voice gets irritated.

"I'm not alone," I protest, "I have you,"

A small touch on my lips.

"Of course you do. Always."

I deeply exhale and put my both arms behind me to grab the bed frame. I stretch my muscles a bit with a silent grunt.

"So, I assume you can't just magically apparate into my room,"

He chuckles, "I can't," then, a long pause, "but I can do this-"

With no warning, I feel pressure on my clit. Pleasant pressure. It sends thousands of goosebumps and butterflies to my whole body and it makes me arch my back a bit.

"Oh, that you can," I agree.

My eyes are closed and my legs spread wide. I want to enjoy every second of him, every second of his touch because I know there might not be one for another few days.

"I miss you," he whispers while rubbing my clit hard, "I miss your face, your voice, your smell..."

I think about it for a while, then I say fuck it and without no further hesitation, I put my hand under my underwear. My mouth curls into a smile when I find out he's already made me wet down there.

"Continue," I command Draco.

I imagine him laying on a bed somewhere with one arm behind his head and and the other one touching himself, stroking his hand down his cock, thinking what it would feel like to have my own hand there.

My pulse immediately increases, the room gets hot and stuffy like a sauna. For the first time, I'm glad that Pansy moved out.

"Draco?" I call for him, because he's been quiet for a while.

Nothing. He's not there anymore.

With a deep and frustrated sigh, I bury my face in my pillow.