05: Unlocked

[Camilo; 13 year-old]

Chu~

My eyes widen when I felt a soft sensation on my lips.

'Did she just...'

I looked down to see [Name]'s face close to mine, her eyes closed and her lips on my own.

My eyes dilated at my beautiful mate in front of me and I closed my eyes, kissing her back.

What seconds felt like hours as our lips moved together slowly. It's like two lost souls finally found each other after a long time of not being together. I let out a hum, my hands on her back as I pull her to my body closer.

We both broke the kiss with a small pant. Her yellow eyes dilated, glowing yellow. Unbeknownst to me, my eyes are glowing violet.

I chuckled at her blushing face. "Well, that's one way to make me stop, Mi Luna." I mumbled, cupping her cheek with my hand, a lovesick smile on my face. "I could get used to it." I growled, not noticing my violet eyes glowing brighter.

My mate mewled and curled up in my arms. "I love you, Alpha." She whispered giving me a peck on the lips.

I growled and wrap my arms around her in a protective manner, kissing the top of her head. "I love you too, Luna."

What feeling is this? This is different than our usual me-giving-butterfly-kisses-and-she-pulls-away kind of thing.

I can feel myself growing even more protective to her. A little bit possessive. Was I growling? What does this mean?

With my arms still wrapped around my mate, I looked up at the moon.

Why were her eyes glowing earlier? We should ask Tio Fenrir and Tia Aaryn about it.

"[Name]," I called out her name and she hummed. "We should go to your parents. Your eyes are glowing."

She pulled away from me and I whimpered at the empty feeling of my chest when she's not in my arms. I pulled her back to me and I sighed in content, the feeling of warmth in my chest is back.

"Don't gooo~" I whined, nuzzling my face into her nape.

"But Cami, your eyes are also glowing."

My eyes widen. "Are they glowing violet?"

"Yeppy."

"Are they very bright?"

"Yeppy."

"Does it make me look hotter?"

"You're always hot."

"Oh ho ho~ So you do think that I'm hot~"

"CAMI!"

=====

Tio Fenrir is pacing around the cave whereas Tia Aaryn was looking at us, mostly me, concerned.

"Camilo, when was the first time you noticed your eyes glowing?" I heard Tio asked from behind us.

"Since this morning." I told him. My eyes are still glowing.

Unlike earlier in my room, I can't revert them back into my hazel eyes. Why can't I revert them back?

"Is he going to be alright mama?" [Name] asked from beside me, gripping my hand.

"Camilo will be fine, my pup." Tia reassured her. "It's his family we're worried about."

The current Alpha grumbled and plopped down next to his mate. "How old are you Camilo?" He asked across from me.