Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Finale)

It had been a couple of months since you and Snow White moved back into her castle and since then, things had changed. For one, all the people who lived in fear of the evil Queen were freed from their shackles and got to go home to their families. The dwarfs would come to visit on the weekends when they're not mining.

And of course, they'd always come over to enjoy some of Snow White's delicious home cooking. Another thing that's happened is how you and Snow White got married recently. She had gotten the wedding day she had always dreamed of having.

As for you. Well, what more could you ask for? You had a beautiful wife who was good with animals, she has the singing voice of an angel, her beauty reflects her personality so well... it made you feel glad when that train hit you back home.

Right now, it was a beautiful night in the castle and you and Snow White were just about to get ready for bed. You lay in bed, no shirt on and Snow White was in a cute light lavender night gown and was currently climbing in bed next to you.

Snow: "Quite the day it's been, hasn't it, sweetie?"

Y/N: "You bet it has. It was nice to have the dwarfs over. It's a shame though that they refused to move in with us,"

Snow: "I know, but you know how they are. They're going to keep mining until their legs can't carry themselves anymore. Still, I do appreciate how generous you were towards them."

Y/N: (shrugs, chuckling) "What can I say? I'm a good guy at heart, or maybe you're just rubbing off on me... honey."

Snow: (giggles) "You're so silly. Still... that's just more of a reason why I love you so much, Y/N." 

During your little chat, she lays herself down next to you, wrapping her warm, soft arms around you and kissing your cheek. Her lips, slowly getting closer to your lips until you were swapping spit with your wife and much to your surprise, she was getting into it.

Her tongue prodded at your teeth, as if trying to gain access inside your mouth, to which you grant her entry. Your tongues begin to dance together and she lays herself on top of you. While still making out, she gets you out from under the sheets.

She reveals you're topless underneath the sheets. She starts to get really handsy and feels your well-toned chest and your arms. She's never shown this side of her, at least in the movies.

Snow: (breaks the kiss) "Oh wow... you're amazing."

Y/N: (surprised) "I could say the same to you! I've never seen this side of you before, dear."

Snow: "I'm full of surprises. But I've got the biggest surprised saved up just for you. However, there's something I want you to do for me first before you claim it."

Y/N: "Y-Yeah? What's that?"

But she doesn't respond... at first. She merely gets off you and lays on her back, next to you. She lifts up her night gown and stares into your soul with her beautiful, seductive smile.

Snow: "Come and have a taste."

Your pupils shrunk when she offered herself to you like that. To think this princess could be so lewd and adventurous. You nodded frantically and moved yourself to where you were now face-to-face with Snow White's... hidden special flower. It shocked you to find out she didn't have any underwear under her night gown.

[Lemon INCOMING!!!]

This is it... this is where you eat out your first Disney Princess. You took a deep breath and dove in with your mouth open wide and slurped up her wet, dripping vulva. Snow let out a cute yelp, followed by an adorable, yet very beautiful moan. No surprise since this was both of your first times doing something like this.