The Little Mermaid (Finale)

2 years passed during your stay in the world of The Little Mermaid and since then, a lot of things happened in that timespan. For one thing, when you recently got married, King Triton asked to see you via through Sebastian, which confused you. You paid the king a visit to see what was wrong and... as it turned out, ALL of his daughter had the same feelings for you and despite his protests, they were insistent.

This shocked both you AND Ariel. She asked how it was possible and you told her about the events that unfolded when you took the blow from King Triton instead of the statue. Apparently, her sisters were moved by your selfless nature and even fell hard when they found out the lengths you went through against Ursula.

As tough a dilemma this was... King Triton ultimately gave you his blessing, hoping that if you shared the same feelings towards all 7 of his daughters, then he'll let them marry you. Ariel was a bit perplexed with this, but... in the end, she'd be okay with what you decided.

In your honest opinion, all of Triton's daughters were equally attractive in their own way, so... after some careful thinking... you decided to marry all of them, which made them all happy. A wedding was held underwater a month later and now you were the husband of seven... count them... SEVEN beautiful mermaid princesses.

And since then, you've gone through a lot of challenges, keeping each princess happy in the best way possible.

Of course, that wasn't the only big change... turns out, Eric got married to a woman who goes by the name Vanessa.

[No, Ursula's dead. I decided to create a woman who looks identical to Ursula's human persona, minus the witchcraft.]

At first, when you saw this Vanessa girl, you had flashbacks about Ursula, but knew that she wasn't anything like her. She a kind, caring and beautiful brunette. And Eric couldn't be happier and plan to have a child one day in the future. Eric even asked you to be the godfather of their child, which you kindly accepted.

Today, you're currently living in a big house that's close to the town and just finished dinner with your 7 wives and helped finish washing your portion of the dishes. You're in the main bedroom, resting on your 12 foot bed, wearing nothing but a tank top and sweats.

Y/N: "Phew... what a day. I wonder how the others are doing back home, adjusting to their new lives and whatnot. I still can't believe King Triton allowed me to marry his other daughters. Sure came as a shock to the townsfolk now that they know about it." 

Ariel: *walking in* "Believe me, I was still shocked when I found out, but... I've learned to make peace with it."

Y/N: *sits up, sees Ariel* "Hey there, my little sea angel."

Ariel: *giggles* "Hi. *lays beside you, kisses your cheek* So, since you're actually a human, what were your real parents like?"

Y/N: "Kind of like your father... in a sense that they did all they could to keep me isolated from the outside world. But they were still kind and caring, giving me all they could. Eventually, they let me be my own free man as soon as I was old enough."

Ariel: "That's good to hear. Maybe one of these days... if they're still alive... we could introduce them to daddy."

Y/N: "Heh... yeah, sure." *think* "Oh, Ariel... that's never gonna happen and I really WANT it to happen, I do."

Ariel: "And maybe, when that day comes, I can finally meet them and tell them all about the wonderful things you've done for me and my family and how bravely you fought for us." *places hand upon your cheek, tenderly rubbing it* "Wouldn't you agree?"