The Lion King (Part 3)

We now skip to some time later in the future and bring ourselves to the once flourished land of Pride Rock, now turned into a desolate wasteland with Hyenas everywhere and not a single plant, nor drop of water in sight as many of the herds have moved on.

Inside Pride Rock, we see our favorite African red-billed hornbill, Zazu, trapped behind a pair of bones like a little jail cell while Scar is up on his stone bed, picking his teeth with a broken bone of what would appear to be his latest and final meal.

Zazu: *singing, depressed* "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, nobody knows my sorrow,"

Scar: *uncaring* "Oh, Zazu, do lighten up." *tosses bone away* "Sing something with a little... bounce in it."

Zazu: *sings* "...It's a small world after all--"

Scar: "NO! No! Anything, but that."

Zazu: *sings* "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, deedle-de-de-de, there they are all standing in a row"

Scar/Zazu: *singing, Scar picks up a skull* "Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head*

Zazu: "Oh, I would never do any of this with Mufasa."

Oh snap...

Scar: *Jumps at Zazu, mad* "WHAT? What did you say?"

Zazu: "Oh, nothing,"

Scar: "You know the law. Never, ever mention that name in my presence, I am the KING!"

Zazu: "Yes, sire! You are the king! I, I... I only mentioned it to illustrate the differences... in your royal... managerial approaches."

Bonzai: *from the entrance* "Hey boss!"

Scar: *bored* "What is it this time?"

Bonzai: "We got a bone to pick with you."

Shenzi: *to Bonzai* "I'll handle this," *to Scar, calmly* "Scar, there's no food, no water

Bonzai: "Yeah! It's dinnertime and we ain't got no stinkin' entrees!"

Scar: *bored* "It's the lionesses job to do the hunting.

Bonzai: "Yeah, but they won't go hunt."

Scar: *groans* "Eat Zazu."

The hyenas turn to the now frightened hornbill.

Zazu: "Oh, you wouldn't want me! I'd be so tough and gamey and..." *exclaims in disgust*

Scar: *chuckles* "Zazu, don't be ridiculous."

Bonzai: *whispers to Shenzi and Ed* "And I thought things would be bad under Mufasa."

Scar: *turns, pissed* "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Bonzai: "I said Muf--" *Shenzi elbows him* "I-I said, uh... "Que pasa?"

Scar: "Good, now get out."

The hyena head for the exit, then stop just in front of it.

Bonzai: "Y-Yeah, but... we're still hungry."

Scar: "OUT!!!"

The hyenas yelped and ran with their tails between their legs, Ed laughing all the way like the goof he is.

[Back in the jungle]

It was now nighttime and the crickets were singing and frogs were croaking, basking in the sweet wonders of the night. Another day had come and gone for everyone. Suddenly...