Intermission

The light faded from your eyesight and the scenery before you began to clear up as you find yourself in your brand new home... or should you say... your brand new paradise.

 your brand new paradise

This new world... was unlike any other. It's like stepping into the future and it was all yours. Well, technically, you don't own any of the land, you just live in this new land. And what a land it is, it's even got places from your old home, including some of the biggest food chains, grocery stores and electronic stores as well.

But even so... there's still the bit of the matter of finding where you live, along with your two loving wives. Just then, your keyblade appeared on your hand, only this time... it was the size of a house key for some strange reason and not its usual sword size.

Next thing you knew, it starts glowing and levitates off your hand, pointing in a random direction as if it's trying to lead you somewhere, but you don't know where... but you do have a hunch.

Grabbing it, you walk down the busy sidewalk, allowing your key to guide you to where you need to go. With every twist and turn, you'd think this entire city was a more advanced labyrinth compared to the busy streets of New York back in your world.

Eventually, after 30 minutes of endless walking, the keyblade glew brighter, pointing straight ahead of you. You looked up ahead and your jaw drops to the ground.

 You looked up ahead and your jaw drops to the ground

[The big building on the right is your home]

You're not sure how or why, but for some reason this building, this... gigantic heaven-piercing building might actually be where you're supposed to live at.

Y/N: "What... the... actual... fuck? Well... might as well check the place out and see if I got the right place."

You made your way to the front entrance of the building and the place had an advanced security system that could keep out just about anybody who'd try to break into this thing. First, your body was scanned, then a computer monitor got in your face along with a mic.

Com voice: "Please state your name."

Y/N: "Uh... Y/N L/N."

Com voice: "Processing..." *computer noises* "Welcome home, Master Y/N, would you like to head straight to the top floor?"