Cinderella Part 1

As you continue to drift through the rift onto the next world, you began to think about what kind of surprises were in store for you. It hurt you to have to leave Snow White in your new home all by herself, but at least she'll be safe and sound. Still, it was still a shock to you, knowing you had to wed several other girls.

It's even more shocking to hear Snow White's consent about it if it meant being able to stay in your brand new home. With that last thought, the light enveloped you, blinding you for a few seconds before everything went dark all around you.

While waking up, your eyes were trying to adjust to what looked like the night sky, but you kept seeing spots everywhere. You attempted to get up, but hit your head against something hard, making yourself dizzy and falling down unconscious.

You're not sure how long you've been unconscious, but as you woke up, you felt yourself being shaken side to side. Your eyes had now adjusted to the darkness of the night sky. Looking up, you notice a type of feminine figure sitting next to you.

Her clothes looked like they got into a fight with a lawn mower, yet her beauty seemed to make up for her torn rags. 

???: "Are you okay?"

Y/N: (groans) "I... think so. (rubs your head) Ow! What exactly did I just hit when I was trying to get up?"

???: "Uh... that would be the bench you were laying under. But, I have to ask... how did you get here and who are you?"

Y/N: "I, uh... well, how I got here is kind of a long story. But... my name is Y/N L/N, I'm what you would consider... a wandering traveler, nothing more, nothing less. And... I don't mean to be rude, but... what exactly happened to your dress?"

The woman seemed a bit saddened when you brought up her dress, even though you meant no ill will.

???: "Oh, well... It's... kind complicated, so you might want to sit down, if you're willing to listen."

Y/N: "Sure, I'm all ears." (goes to sit on bench, thinks) "If my hunch is right, I think I might've figured out who's world this is. And if so, I might've arrived at the time after... the fight."

???: "First, let start off by introducing myself, since I forgot to tell you in the beginning. Hi... my name is Cinderella."

Y/N: (thinking) "Called it!" (aloud) "I see. Forgive me for being forward, but I gotta say, you're as lovely as your name."

Cinderella: (blushes slight) "Oh, umm... thanks. Anyways, recently today, we got a letter from the king, stating he was holding a ball in honor of welcoming home the prince. And it said that by royal command, every eligible maiden is to attend."