Big Hero 6 - (Finale)

We now turn our attention to a brand new institution that has been constructed and funded by wealthy businessman, Krei. At the moment, he's giving his speech before initiating the grand opening of his newest school, not knowing someone is out to get him.

Krei: *into a microphone* "This beautiful new campus is the culmination of a lifelong dream. But none of this would've been possible without a few bumps on the road. Those setbacks made us stronger, and set us on the path to a bright future!"

Some people cheered before pointing out the horrors that were about to unfold, which catches Krei's attention. 

Yokai: *crossed* "Setback?!"

Yes, Yokai had shown up with his army of microbots. The vengeful man charges at Krea, who tries to make a run for it. But he's ensnared in the masked man's grip. All the other people make a run for it, fearing for their lives... just as Mr. Yokai wanted.

Or more importantly... Mr. Callaghan. The enraged, grieving teacher lifted up his mask to look Krei in the eye.

Callaghan: "Was my daughter a "setback?"

Krei: *shocked and surprised* "Callaghan! But you... Your daughter, that was an accident. I-"

Callaghan: "NO! You knew it was unsafe. My daughter is gone because of your arrogance."

Turning his attention to one side of the campus, he has the microbots carry the pieces of the portal he savaged from all over the bay ares and is about to assemble them as one.

Krei: "What are you doing?!"

Callaghan: "You took everything from me when you sent Abigail into that machine, now I'm taking everything from you."

Right off the bat, the pieces were in place and the portal was now open and began absorbing everything in the campus Krea had built and even paid for little by little.

Krei: "No, you can't!"

Callaghan: "You're going to watch everything you've built disappear... then it's your turn."

Hiro: "Professor Callaghan!"

The angry professor turns to his right and spots Hiro and his friends arrive at the scene, but... one of them was different.

[A/N: This is just a temporary suit

[A/N: This is just a temporary suit. Hiro and Tadashi made this for you so you can help fight in the battle. With this suit, you can fly using your jet boots, a plasma rail run that can shoot short bursts or switch it to cannon mode and the blast will be 10 times stronger, but it will have to recharge itself.]

Callaghan: "Who is that?"

Y/N: *retracts helmet* "Remember me, Callaghan?"

Callaghan: "You!"

Y/N: "That's right, it's me. But that's not important!"

Hiro: "He's right Callaghan. Let him go."

But Callaghan didn't move.