Sleeping Beauty (Finale)

The wedding between you and Aurora went off without a hitch and in the middle of your official dance as husband and wife, Prince Phillip actually got the chance to meet a nice young lady from King Stephan's kingdom and the two are slowly getting to know each other, which was good news for the two neighboring kingdoms.

And during the years that Aurora was incognito, King Hubert had his architects build a new home which he planned to give to his son and Aurora, but was more than happy to give it to you since you helped his son fight off and destroy Maleficent.

However, for the first couple of weeks, King Stephan and the Queen wanted to spend some quality time before she officially moves out and you got to do so with your brand new mother and father-in-law, talking about... well... almost everything.

And yet... the more you thought about it, the more you realized that... it's been a long time since you got to talk with your own parents and this is the first time you got to bond with a mom and dad, even if they are just your in-laws, they still feel like family. Either way, at least you're glad you get to have parents once again. Still, if your parents were actually with you... well, they'd have loads of questions.

Later on, after Aurora spent some R&R with her parents, the two of you finally moved into your new living quarters Hubert built. Of course, this will only be temporary for when you finally bring Aurora with you back to your new home at a later time.

You spent the next 4 weeks with Aurora, enjoying each other's company and receiving weekly visits from the fairies. 

And at this very moment, as the sun rises above the sky, signalling the beginning of a new day, you wake up after a good night's sleep and turn to your beautiful, sleeping wife.

Y/N: *softly* "Morning, honey."

Aurora: *wakes up slowly* "Good morning, dear. Sleep well?"

Y/N: "Sure did. How about you... my sleeping beauty."

She giggles at that nickname and playfully nudges your arm.

Aurora: "You are never going to stop calling me that, are you?"

Y/N: "Can I help it that you look so beautiful when you sleep? Then again, it was Flora who gave you the gift of beauty."

Aurora: "Yes, yes, I remember, told you she did that. So, what's on our agenda for today, love?"

Y/N: "Well, we've got the whole castle to ourselves, so... why not just... use the spare time we have to... indulge?"

You slowly stroke her golden locks as well as her soft skin on her cheek, getting her to purr.

Aurora: "Since you put it that way... "

She pauses for a moment and kicks the blankets off the two of you and then straddles on top of you, smiling at you.

Aurora: "I have been meaning to find a way to repay you for helping free me from my cursed slumber and I think I know just the right solution to rewarding you."

Y/N: *thinks, sarcasm* "Oh my... I wonder what it could be." *aloud* "Well, my body is certainly ready... my dear."

Aurora: "Then, here it is." 

As expected, she leans down and presses her warm, soft, tantalizing lips onto your own in a heated, passionate kiss. She opens her mouth, prodding against your teeth. You open up, granting her access and dance your tongues together like you danced with her on that fateful day after you proposed to this rare beauty.

You hug her, caressing her night gown-covered body with tender love and care, making her hum softly to your touch. She opens her eyes, as do you and you see how beautiful her eyes would sparkle and even SHAME the stars high above in the night sky.