The Little Mermaid (Part 3)

Back with you, after suffering a whole body-full of electricity and rendered unconscious... or almost killed by King Triton, you wake up in your own mind, finding yourself in some part of the ocean you're not familiar with and... there's another thing odd.

 there's another thing odd

Y/N: *groans* "What the... *checks yourself, has clothes on* "What the... why am I in my human form? And... and how am I able to breathe out... oh wait, I think I can guess."

Yen Sid: *appears before you* "Y/N."

Y/N: "Oh... Master Yen Sid. Is something wrong?"

Yen Sid: "Afraid so. First, I'll hold off on it so I can commend you on your current actions, my boy. What you did for Ariel, guarding the last piece of her collection the way you did... it took a great deal of courage for you to stand up against her father."

Y/N: "Yeah, but... his attack hurt like hell. I'm not even sure if I survived that blast or not."

Yen Sid: "You are alive. And because of your sacrifice, you've even opened up Ariel's eyes a bit. However... while it was brave of you, I highly advise... no... I insist that you refrain from trying anything that dangerous or reckless again, my dear boy."

Y/N: "Is it because I still run the risk of dying?"

Yen Sid: "Correct. I was able to resurrect you once before from your home world, but I cannot perform the same miracle twice on a resurrected person, so please be mindful of your actions th next time something like this ever happens again. Can I trust you with this?"

Y/N: "I... I'll try, but there are plenty of worlds out there and danger's no stranger in any of them."

Yen Sid: "I know, I just want you to think carefully next time."

Y/N: "I will. Still... *sits down* ...I feel like I might be making a mistake letting Ariel go like this."

Yen Sid: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "You know what I mean, she loves Eric. And she even went to the sea witch just to... oh no... Ursula... That sea witch is gonna try to sabotage Ariel's chances with the prince! I have to stop her before she takes Ariel as her personal property!" *jumps to feet*

Yen Sid: "Calm down, Y/N. You may help her up on the surface world... but even if she succeeds, nothing will change."

Y/N: "Nothing will... what are you talking about? Can't you at least tell me straight what's gonna happen to her?"

Yen Sid: "I'll leave the rest to you... good luck."

Soon, the grand mage disappears in a bright light.