Big Hero 6 (Part 3)

Tadashi: "No... freaking... way. You mean to tell me someone not only stole my brother's invention, but is also mass producing them for their own selfish uses?"

Hiro: "But... I thought they were all destroyed in the fire!"

Y/N: "No, Hiro. For some reason, I don't think they were destroyed in the fire, but were actually stolen from you. And I have a hunch... that the fire was no accident at all."

Hiro: "But, what would he want with my microbots?"

Y/N: "I'm not exactly sure, Hiro. But that guy in the Kabuki mask that attacked us, he might have started the fire to cover his tracks and probably almost costed you your brother."

Tadashi: "What? Why me?"

Y/N: "You weren't his priority target, but you did almost wind up a casualty... one he probably didn't count on."

Tadashi: "I... I can't believe it! Then... then this guy... he might also have been responsible for Callaghan's death!"

Y/N: "Possibly." *thinks* "But you're far from close." *aloud* "Either way, this guy's on a mission and he will try to stop anyone who gets in his way and with all those microbots at his disposal, it's going to take more than just one person to take this guy down."

Hiro: "I hate to say this, but he's right. Tadashi... we have to stop this guy, he could seriously hurt someone real bad."

Tadashi: "I hear you. Let's go."

After recharging Baymax's battery to full, the three of you sneak out of the house while Cass is busy watching a movie. The three of you arrive at the garage to begin strategizing.

[Start at 0:14 and picture Tadashi and Y/N helping out in this scene anywhere at all.]

Tadashi: "Well, as much as I don't like Baymax being used for fighting, I'm glad to know his healthcare protocols stay inside. Still, even I have some concerns with his armor."

Y/N: "Think of it as a prototype battle suit. If it fails in the field test, we'll simply upgrade him to a stronger, more suitable armor."

Hiro: "Yeah, what he said. Anyways, fist bump!"

Baymax: "Fist bump" is not in my fighting database."

Hiro: "No, this isn't a fighting thing. It's what people do sometimes when they're excited or pumped up."

Hiro then helps Baymax out with the secret fist bump handshake he has with his brother and once he mimcs the explosion.

Baymax: "...Balalalala."

Y/N: "Heh, I love Baymax."

Tadashi: "Who doesn't?"

Baymax: "I will add "fist bump" to my care-giving matrix."

Hiro: "Alright, let's go get that guy. Y/N, where was the last place you saw the guy in the kabuki mask again?"

Y/N: "At an old warehouse, but he's probably long gone by now, so our best chance is to follow the microbot we have on us."

Tadashi: "I'll go ahead and phone the others to come and help us out, you never know when you might need some backup."

Y/N: "Good idea."

While Tadashi phones up his friends, you and Hiro check the microbot and see where it's trying to lead you. 

Hiro: "Hmm, let's go."