The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (Part 4)

And how right Kiara is. For as of this moment, Zira and her pride were currently crossing the swamp lake and making their way towards the Pride Lands to settle the score. But, despite this, a certain small group of lions in the back were questioning this course of action.

Back at Pride Rock, as a storm begins to pick up, Timon and Pumbaa were stressing out yet again after finding out yet again...

Timon: "I can't believe we lost her again! This is the 8,000th time! I thought you were gonna watch her!"

Pumbaa: "Me? You were gonna watch her!"

Timon: "I thought you were gonna watch her!

Pumbaa: "No, you were gonna watch her!"

Timon: "NO! You were gonna watch her!"

Pumbaa: *frustrated* "OH, WATCH THIS!"

The angry warthog then body slams on top of Timon, but despite his small stature, Timon knocks him off and pulls at his upper lips, taking his anger out on him.

Timon: "Take that you BEEFY WARTHOG!"

While they were arguing, you step inside, shaking off the rain from your fur, knowing exactly what was wrong. You saw Timon pulling Pumbaa's leg, like he's trying to pry it off.

Pumbaa: "FATTY, FAT! FAT!"

Y/N: "What's eating you up?"

All too quickly, they recompose themselves.

Timon: "Good question. Uh, lemme ask you one."

Y/N: "No need. I already know. Kiara's gone."

Pumbaa: "What? H-How'd you know?"

Y/N: "Put yourself in her paws, would you really stand by your own father if he set all these pointless rules to keep her isolated?"

Timon: "Uh... point taken. But, what if she gets hurt?"

Y/N: "She won't. I know her AND Kovu better than anyone. He won't do anything to put her in harm's way. I've seen how close those two have become, so you can rest easy."

If only you could.

Zazu: *flies inside, looks panicked, to you* "Sire! The outsiders are on the attack, heading this way IT'S WAR!!!"

Y/N: *determined* "Alright! Zazu, head out and scout for Kiara, make sure she gets home safely, we'll assemble the lionesses! MOVE! NOW!"

And so, the time has come. The fierce storm clouds blanket the skies and bring a downpour as Zira and her pride, along with you and the entire royal pride march into battle. However...

Y/N: "Now, listen up everyone. Do not attack unless I give the order, I'm going to try and square things down with the enemy."

Nala: "What if Zira isn't in a listening mood?"

Y/N: "I'm hoping it doesn't boil down to it. But if all else fails... we'll have to subdue all of them. But don't kill them."

Meanwhile, Kiara and Kovu were booking it back to the Pride Lands and all the other animals in the vicinity were retreating to safer spots to avoid the upcoming confrontation. Soon, you and Zira's pride now stand face-to-face near the dam, ready to face off. And of course, Timon and Pumbaa taunt Zira, shaking their butts at her.

Zira: "What's going on here? WHERE is Simba?!"

Y/N: "He's been forced to temporarily step down. I'm currently in charge of the Pride Lands."