The Enchanted Christmas (Part 1)

It was now the next day and as you were strolling around the castle, you noticed all the servants scurrying about.

Y/N: "Hey, guys. Where's the fire?"

Chip: "Where could he be?"

Mrs. Potts: "Goodness knows. We've searched every last corner."

Cogsworth: "I'm beginning to think he's not in the castle at all?"

Y/N: "What's the matter?"

Chip: "We're trying to find the master!"

Y/N: "Oh, his majesty? I just saw him taking a stroll outside the castle not too long ago, *looks out window* and look, there he is."

Lumiere goes over and wipes the cold fog residue off the window and spots the beast walking about the castle grounds.

Lumiere: "Voila, there he is!"

Mrs. Potts: "Wonderful!"

Cogsworth: *gasps* "No time to waste! We must find a way to get them together!"

Y/N: "Get them... together? Why's that?"

Mrs. Potts: "Oh dear, umm... well, you see..."

Cogsworth: "Umm... perhaps we can tell you later. But right now, we mustn't dilly-dally!"

The servants then scurried on down the halls.

Chip: "You really think she's the one? Will she break the spell?"

Lumiere: "I knew it from the moment I set eyes on her!"

Y/N: *while following the servants* "A spell? I'm guessing this spell is what turned you guys into what you are now?

Mrs. Potts: "I'm afraid so, deary. If anyone can reach the master, Belle can, such a kind soul."

Lumiere: "And her looks don't hurt either."

Y/N: "Something tells me I'm in for a big surprise." *thinks* "Of course they're under a spell, if the prince wasn't such a brat, he wouldn't have roped his servants into this curse. But still, that enchantress is also to blame for involving the servants as well."

Cogsworth: "Wait for me!" *panting*

Meanwhile, Belle is walking around the halls, until the servants finally found her, as did you.

Chip: "Hi, Belle."

Y/N: "Sleep well last night?"

Belle: "Hello, everyone. And yes, I slept fine. Chip, do you know what day it is?"

Chip: "Well, it's not Tuesday."

Belle: *giggles* "No, silly. Today's December 24th. The day before Christmas--"

Lumiere: *nervous* "And what a beautiful day it is. A wonderful day for a morning stroll."

Mrs. Potts: "Yes, yes. Nothing starts the day like a brisk walk about the grounds."

Chip: "Yeah! Or you could go ice-skating."

Cogsworth: "Yes, fresh air, exercise, ha-ha!"

Belle then heads over to fetch her ice skates

Mrs. Potts: "Come along, Belle, dear. The great outdoors awaits."

Chip: "Yeah, let's go!"

Y/N: "They're quite the rowdy bunch."

Belle: "Yes, but you'll learn to love 'em."

Belle then puts on her warm coat with some help from the living coat hanger.