Intermission 2 - (Part 2)

Later on that day, you and your wives held a special dinner for you and your parents to honor your reunion with them. Needless to say, the buffet was massive it was a good thing there were plenty of mouths to feed, or the fridge would be overstocked with leftovers. Most of the food was vegetable based since Ariel and her sisters were vegetarians and you respected that, but luckily there's meat, too.

Needless to say, the dining room and kitchen had gone through some SERIOUS upgrades since the last time you were here.

After everyone served themselves a plateful of their dishes, they all said their grace before digging right in.

M/N: "Mmm, my goodness, this is very good."

D/N: "Nothing beats a homecooked meal."

Y/N: "My wives are amazing cooks. If I'm being perfectly honest, their cooking skills are way better than mine."

M/N: "Hmm? I didn't know you could cook!"

Aurora: "Is that true?"

D/N: "I gotta hear this."

Y/N: "Yeah, I can cook, more or less. I picked up some lessons from Snow White before I went to Cinderella's world. After I dropped her off at home after the ball, I fixed myself up a dish I never tried before, but I saw it in a video game once back home."

Vitani: "What's a video game?"

Y/N: "It's a type of game you play on a television set. They come in different genres like action, adventure, rpg, visual novel, horror, etc etc, and they have diffe:rent game consoles, too."

Ariel: "What kind of dish did you make?"

Y/N: "If I remember correctly, it was... Bird and Beast Pilaf."

Snow: *gasp* "What... kind of bird is used in it?"

Y/N: "It's usually chicken. Not sure about the beast part, but the pilaf is actually a special kind of rice dish. It turned out pretty good."

D/N: "Maybe one of these days, you should make it."

Y/N: "Okay. But right now..." *bites into food, gulps down* "Man, this is so good, I can't stop myself from eating!"

Cinderella: "Thank you, dear."

Ariel: "By the way, Mrs. L/N."

M/N: "Yes, Ariel, sweetie?"

Ariel: "Y/N once told me that when he was little, you always kept him locked away in the house because he was your... "miracle child," what made you decide to stop holding him back?"

M/N: "Well... as much as my husband and I wanted him all to ourselves, forever safe from the cruelty and horrors the world had lurking around, I couldn't stand to see him so sad. He looked so... miserable being locked up in a cage for so long. Having no friends to talk to, no fun things to explore, it just... felt so wrong."