Big Hero 6 (Part 4)

You were currently standing in the middle of a desolate empty landscape that looked freezing and covered with snow

You were currently standing in the middle of a desolate empty landscape that looked freezing and covered with snow. Yet despite the cold environment, you do not feel the slightest chill coarsing through your body, but your mind is a blurr. And another thing is that you felt a twinge of anger within your soul.

Y/N: "Why? Why do I feel so angry? I... I can't remember. I can still feel it running through my mind... my body... my very soul. I... I have to get rid of it, but... it won't leave!"

Yen Sid: *voice echoes* "Anger is a part of you. *appears*

Y/N: *looks to Yen Sid* "M...Master..."

Yen Sid: "I'm sorry to say this, Y/N. But there's nothing I can do for you, as I had warned you ahead of time."

Y/N: "Wha... What do you mean?"

Yen Sid: "Remember how I told you there was a hidden form you had in which you could not summon at will?"

Y/N: "Y...Yeah this was when I was beginning my journey."

Yen Sid: "Yes. You allowed your heart to give into the darkness and you attempted to kill someone in cold blood and because of this... the keyblade has temporarily deemed you unfit to be its master until you can balance out that darkness within you.

Y/N: "Balance it out? Shouldn't I try to get rid of it?"

Yen Sid: "Afraid not. Light cannot exist without darkness and at the moment, the darkness is currently tipping the scale."

Y/N: "But... if I can't use the keyblade, how can I hope to defend the others or head back home?"

Yen Sid: The keyblade will send you home on its own, but any physical contact with it before you are deemed worthy to wield it again will result in getting some terrible backlash."

Y/N: "Aww man."

Yen Sid: "I did warn you about your anti form. Take this time to learn a valueable lesson so this does not happen again."

Y/N:" I... I guess you're right."

Yen Sid: "Of course I'm right. Now... I shall take my leave... and you will now wake up from your unconscious state."

As he disappears in the wind, your vision is then blocked by the shadows and then... you feel yourself waking up. Jolting awake and gasping and panting heavily for some reason. 

Tadashi: "Whoa, hey, chill out! It's alright! You're safe! Just breathe... relax... and remain... calm."

You look around as you slowly calm down, noticing you were back at Fred's room, resting on the couch and the others had quickly rushed over to your side to see if you're okay.

Hiro: "Y/N, are you okay? That is you in there, right?"

Y/N: "Y-Yeah, I think so."

Gogo: "Oh, okay, cool. *smacks you upside the head* Just what were you thinking back there?! Do you have any idea how much trouble you could've been in if Baymax hadn't stopped you?"