Aladdin (Part 1)

And here you are... in the land, the faraway place where caravan camels roam. A place where it's flat and immense, the heat is intense, barbaric, but home to others. A place where the winds from the East and the suns from the West and the sand in the glass is right. This... is the reknown Arabian kingdom... of Agrabah. Home to one particular street rat and a sassy little princess who's picky about suitors.

As you gaze at the city from your position, you decide to go incognito and use your magic to conjure up a hooded cloak... one that actually regulates cold air throughout your body so you won't get heatstroke in this heated city or stand out with your iconic wardrobe.

You stroll through the city, checking out the stands and all the stuff Agrabah had to offer. But right now, you had more oppressing matters to attend to in this town. So, you navigate the streets of Agrabah, taking in more of the sights, but then, you decide to get a bird's eye view, away from the public eye. Moving into a dark alley, you then leap up and jump from wall to wall and land on rooftop.

Y/N: *overlooks city* "Huh, not a bad view."

???: "STOP! THIEF!"

You get startled and turn to see none other than the charismatic street rat, Aladdin, has also come to join you. And in his hands, he's got a little snack and behind him... the Sultan's palace guards are on him like like stink on a warthog.

 the Sultan's palace guards are on him like like stink on a warthog

Guard Leader: "I'll have your hands for a trophy, street rat! *turns to face you* Scratch that, I'll both yours AND your street rat friend's hands for trophies!"

Y/N: "Excuse me?

Aladdin: "All this for a loaf of bread?" *turns to you* "Uh... sorry for getting you involved?"

Y/N: "How about we save the apologies for after we shake off these bozos, sound good?"

Aladdin: "...Mmmm good point."

The slippery break snatcher then leaps off the building and you follow behind, but use the building walls to bounce down safely while he slides on some laundry ropes and then crashes into a wall and falls down the rest of the way. Luckily, he's covered in all kinds of clothing, so it cushioned his fall just enough to save him. He then stuck his hand out and caught his little snack out of instinct.