The Little Mermaid (Part 2)

After rescuing Prince Eric from certain death at the hands a vicious thunderstorm and the shifting tides of the angry Atlantic Ocean, Ariel and her friends soon brought you up with questions they definitely wanted answers to... regarding your origins.

Ariel: "I just don't get it, Y/N. Are you really a merman or are you actually a human?"

Flounder: "And how are you able to transform?"

Sebastian: "Dis, I would like to hear!"

Y/N: *thinks* "Yup... I'm in the doghouse..." *aloud* "Alright, listen up, but I want you to promise not to say a word about all of this to anyone, not even King Triton."

Ariel: "I promise."

Flounder: "Yeah, me too!"

Sebastian: "We'll see about dat."

Y/N: "Alright... the truth is... I am a human being. And the reason I'm able to transform between a merman and a human... that's because I have a special item that can transform me. *whips out your keyblade* Take a good long look at this, everyone."

They all look in awe.

Ariel: "What is that?"

Y/N: "It's called a keyblade. It's a special kind of weapon I use when I'm facing off against evil. Or when I lock or unlock certain keyholes."

Ariel: "So, all that talk about you living in the Pacific Ocean..."

Y/N: "I made that up... but it's only because I didn't want to cause trouble with any of the local sea creatures and merpeople here in the Atlantic Ocean or they'd panic."

Flounder: "Well... you got a point there."

Sebastian: "And dis whole ting about humans being bad?"

Y/N: "I wasn't lying about that. But as I said before, there's humans that exist in this world, both bad AND good."

Sebastian: "Like who?"

Y/N: "Well... there's that Prince Eric... and me. And if you still have doubts about me, I won't hold it against you. I just wanted you all to know that... I would never do anything to hurt you, or threaten the lives of the merpeople, you have my word. And Ariel..."

Ariel: "Yeah?"

Y/N: *ashamed, sincere* "I'm... so sorry I deceived you. I would've told you I was a human in the first place, but... I wanted to earn your trust and vice versa, so... if you can find it in your heart to forgive me... do you think we could still be friends after this?"

After that heartfelt apology, Ariel continued to stare at you with her big eyes, looking awestruck. She then swims up to you and pulls you in for a hug, which shocks Sebastian. Flounder smiles.

Ariel: "Y/N, of course I forgive you. And I'd be more than willing to still be your friend, too." *hugs you tighter*

In that moment... the sensation of relief and joy hit you like a ton of bricks and you hugged Ariel back with gratitude. But little did either of you know that by doing this, Ariel's heart grew warmer inside, unaware that she might've found her true prince charming.

The two of you continued to hug it out for another few seconds before letting go and heading back to the city of Atlantica. Flounder was glad to see his best friend happy while Sebastian felt like he was about to have an ulcer from this predicament.