Big Hero 6 (Part 2)

The entire group came bursting out the doors, cheering for Hiro's success in enrolling into the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, thanks to his amazingly new invention. The showcase was still going, but after that presentation, they already felt like celebrating.

Cass: "Alright, geniuses, let's feed those hungry brains. Back to the cafe, dinner is on me!"

Y/N: "Alright!"

Fred: "Yes! Nothing is better than free food!"

Tadashi: "Aunt Cass? We'll, uh... we'll catch up, okay?"

Cass: "Sure. I'm so proud of you!" *hugs Hiro, then Tadashi* "Both of you... and you too." *looks at you*

Y/N: "It's part of being me."

While the others went to celebrate, you stood behind with the brothers, overlooking the campus with Tadashi.

Hiro: "I know what you're gonna say. "I should be proud of myself, because I'm finally using my gift for something important."

Tadashi: *sly smug* "No no, I was just gonna tell you your fly was down for the whole show."

Hiro: "Ha ha, hilarious."

Aaaaand, he looks and it's down. He zips it back up before looking to Tadashi and nudging him on the arm. After that embarrassing little mishap... Tadashi reset the mood by saying...

Tadashi: "Welcome to nerd school, nerd."

Hiro: "Hey, I um... I wouldn't be here if it wasn't or you. So, y-you know, thanks for not giving up on me. Both of you."

Y/N: "You're welcome, Hiro."

But the moment is short-lived when the sound of an alarm goes buzzing and people can be heard screaming in terror. You and Tadashi go and follow the sound to the showcase. Everyone was running out of the burning building off to safety.

The three of you go to see what's happened, but you already the whole gist of the situation.

Tadashi: "Are you okay?"

Student 1: "Yeah, I'm okay. But Professor Callaghan is still in there."

Y/N: "WHAT?!"

Tadashi doesn't hesitate to go to save him, but Hiro tries to stop him from going in there.

Hiro: "Tadashi, no!"

Tadashi: *looks at building, then back to Hiro* "Callaghan's in there, someone has to help."

And he breaks free of his brother's grip and rushes inside while his hat falls off, but you also chase after him.

Hiro: "Y/N... NO!!!"

Once inside, you spot Tadashi and notice the flames were about to consume the poor guy. The flashback of what happened to Scar flooded your mind and all you could think was...

Y/N: "NO! I WON'T FAIL AGAIN!!!"

You rush in front of Tadashi, whip out your keyblade and activate your reflective barrier around the two of you, shielding you both from the explosion and the raging inferno. You let out a prolonged battlecry trying to keep your shield up until the flames would die out.

You're not sure how long the explosion lasted, but thanks to your quick thinking... Tadashi was saved from certain demise. The barrier subsided, but you still had to get Tadashi outside, or else the two of you will wind up dead from smoke inhalation.

Tadashi: "Y/N... what was..."

Y/N: "No talkie-talkie... Hiro needs you!" 

You carried Tadashi over your shoulder and rushed out the building, then making your keyblade disappear into thin air. As soon as you saw Hiro, he rushed towards you with worry.