The Little Mermaid (Part 4)

The following morning arrived and Scuttle was making his way to the castle with a big smile on his face. The silly seagull had a good reason to smile as he had BIG news for Ariel.

Scuttle: *excited* "Ariel! Ariel, wake up! Wake up I just heard the news. Congratulation, kiddo, we did it!"

Sebastian: *yawns* "What is dis idiot babbling about?"

Scuttle: "Right, as if you two didn't know, huh? The whole town's buzzing about the prince himself gettin' hitched this afternoon! You know, he's getting married."

Ariel looks in shock.

Scuttle: "You silly side-walker, I just wanted to wish ya luck. Catch ya later, I wouldn't miss it."

Ariel, though puzzled at first, eventually got excited and jumped out of bed with joy. She grabs Sebastian, twirling around and pecking him on the cheek before putting him down. She checks her hair to make sure its pretty and then rushes downstairs and finds Eric and Grimsby talking to each other, unbeknownst that he's still spellbound.

Grimsby: "Well now, Eric. I must say this is quite breath-taking. You sure you wish to go through with this?"

Eric: "Yes, we wish to be married as soon as possible."

Grimsby: "Yes, of course, but, uh, these things take time, you know."

Eric: "This afternoon, Grimsby. The wedding ship departs at sunset."

Grimsby: "Oh... oh, very well, Eric, uh, as you wish."

Just then, there was a knock on the front door.

Grimsby: "Now, who could that be?"

Eventually, the time came and everyone was boarding the ship, awaiting the biggest moment of Ariel's and Eric's life. But, before they could set sail, you walked up to the bride and groom, which took the guests and Grimsby by surprise.

Grimsby: "Who might you be?"

Y/N: "Pardon me, sir. I'm actually here to give something to these two love birds... a gift that I'm sure they'll both enjoy."

Soon, you reach into your pocket and pull out the conch shell with Ariel's voice in it and then...

Y/N: *whispers* "Now... be set free."

You hold up the shell in the air, channeling your magic into it and letting out the voice of the owner and soon, Ariel's voice finally returned to where it belongs and Eric... was also freed from Ursula's spell... 

Eric: "Wha... That voice. Ariel?"

Ariel: "That's right, Eric."

Eric: "So it was you! The girl who saved my life!"

Ariel: "Well... I had some help... from a dear friend."

Eric turned to you.

Y/N: "She's been thinking about you ever since we got you to safety and... I had to jump through some hoops to get you guys together... you know... like a wingman should."

Eric: *smiles, shakes your hand* "In that case, I'm forever indebted to you both, thanks."

The rest of the guest were also shocked to hear what happened and equally impressed by your brave act.

Y/N: "No need. Now... go on."

Sure enough... the two then embrace each other in their arms and slowly, but surely... their lips met just as the sun was almost set, but... something didn't seem right.