The Lion King (Part 2)

The sqawking of the buzzards soon reaches Mufasa's ears and the unconscious king finally awakens and finds himselfs in some unknown land far away from his kingdom.

Mufasa: *in a daze* "Wha... where am I?"

He looks around, then realizes something as he springs to his feet, looking around for his son.

Mufasa: "Simba! SIMBA! Where are you, son?"

Simba: "Dad!"

Mufasa stopped and looked down to his side to see his son, smiling up at him, giving the king some relief that his son is unharmed. He sighed and leaned down to hug Simba.

Mufasa: "Thank goodness you're alright, Simba. You really had me worried there for a second."

Simba: "I'm just glad you're okay, dad."

Their moment only lasts for a while before Mufasa takes another look around his son, bearing him some terrible news.

Mufasa: "Simba... I don't know how to tell you this, but you're not to go anywhere near your uncle Scar."

Simba: "W-Why not?"

Mufasa: "Well... I don't know any other way to put it, but... Scar pushed me off the ledge and tried to kill me. Though, I'm not sure how I survived the fall, that's what I'm curious of."

Y/N: "That would be my doing."

The king then looks over and finds you coming towards him and Simba, but in your mouth, you held 3 dead buzzards by their long, scrawny necks and dragged them into the shade.

Mufasa: "Who are you?" *protects Simba*

Y/N: *drops buzzards* "You can call me Y/N. I'm the one who caught you when that lion threw you off the ledge."

Simba: "Wait, so... you mean Scar wanted my dad dead? But... But why would he do that?"

Mufasa: "Perhaps he's still bitter about not inheriting the throne himself, which is why he created such a plan."

Y/N: "Not only that... he must've sent in some hyenas because 3 of them showed up and tried to get to you and your son. I held them off to the best of my abilities and scared them off. But I knew it'd be too dangerous to stick around the place, so I took you two to this oasis where you could recuperate and wait for the right time."

Simba: "Right time... for what?"

Mufasa: "And why help two strange lions you've never seen before or know about until now?"

Y/N: "To answer your son's question... I'm waiting for the right time when he grows up into a strong, full-grown lion more than what he'll become so he can take his place in the circle of life. And to answer your question, your highness, helping others is part of my creed."

Simba: "Wow! Hey, why don't you rule the Pride Lands with us, maybe you can still help others!"

Y/N: "That can't happen."

Mufasa: "I'm afraid he's right, son. Being king of the Pride Lands isn't something that can be shared with anyone. A ruler has to have the right qualifications to accquire the throne."

Y/N: "Meaning, I'm not cut out for the job. But that's okay, because right now, the important thing is that your father is alive, you're both safe here and this'll new place'll give us plenty of time to prepare you for when you're ready to take back your rightful place as king."

Mufasa: "You're... going to help my son, Simba, train to become the next king of Pride Rock?"

Y/N: "Is that not what you want?"