The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (Finale)

A couple of days rolled by after the outland pride was officially welcomed into the Pride Lands. Since then, Simba and his family have decided to reward you once again for all you've done. After all was said and done, Simba decided to appoint you as his official advisor. And that's an honor you've come to humbly accept.

However, another thing that happened was that Vitani approached you one night and told you how she was moved by how you made an effort to save her brother that one time. And the way you mentioned how everyone's lives mattered, regardless. Because of all you've done, she's grown to really like you a lot.

Though, you found her beautiful in a way, you weren't sure about pursuing her considering your... hidden secret. So, after her confession, you decided you wanted to be honest with her... and the rest of Simba's entire family, Vitani's included.

Later on that day, you gathered everyone on top of Pride Rock so you could finally let them all in on your secret.

Simba: "Y/N, what's all this about?"

Nala: "Is something wrong?"

Vitani: "Whatever it is, I hope it's not bad."

Y/N: "Alright, everyone... Here's what you need to know."

There's a long pause in the air and suddenly, you focused your powers and whipped out your keyblade, grabbing it in your jaws. Everyone was shocked and backed away.

Zazu: "I say, what is that?!"

Kovu: "Y/N, what are you doing?"

Y/N: "Showing you the truth..."

And pointing your keyblade up high, the tip of it emits a bright light that temporarily blinds the others and engulfs you in its glow, changing you from your lion form to your human form. And as the light dies down, everyone can now see you for who you really are. Now, shocked was the understatement for them after seeing you.

Mufasa: "Y/N... how did."

Y/N: "You see, everyone... the creature standing before you... is the real Y/N... I'm... a human. I'm sure you're all wondering why I chose to disguise myself as a lion. So go ahead and ask."

Simba: *clears throat* "I am curious. Why hide it from us?"

Y/N: "I... didn't want to, but, I didn't have a choice. A human wandering around a landscape with larger, stronger animals, is like sending out an ant into giant territory. Out here, lions are top of the food chain and I'm meek prey in comparison to that. Plus, wild animals hate humans. Would you have really trusted me in the beginning if I went and tried to rescue you in my normal human form?"

Mufasa: "I'm afraid he's right, son. At one point in time, my father once had an encounter with humans once. They tried to hunt him down just for the sport of it. But... well, let's just say they met their end of their journey after my father handled them."

Y/N: "Exactly my point. On another note, I needed to adjust to my new environment because I tend to travel a lot. But just know that despite my disguise, all the adventures I had with you all, the conflicts, the peace brought to the Pride Lands, the friends I've made... those were all real and would do it all over, too. Although... I'd probably make better choices regarding recent conflicting events."

Sarabi: "We understand. But why now, of all times, have you decided to show your true self?"

Y/N: "Because... a member of your pride... took a shine to me and all that I had done for you." *looks to Vitani*