~CHAPTER 3°

A/N:
Hiiiiii😂❤️

So first off, I want to apologize for the late update🤧❤️. It was a series of events, I tell you😂. Well, firstly my wattpad crashed😭💔, and I lost 14 already written chapters🤧. I had to Start all over, then I fell sick. I'm still recovering, yeah and I really put so much into this chapter.

I hope y'all love it😉😙❤️.

Oh, and shout out to Butter_and_iceee❤️❤️❤️❤️. She is like my favorite reader😂❤️.

Enjoy your read ooo🇳🇬😙❤️

~3 - FRUSTRATIONS°

————————†±†————————
"Just stay away,
    Please!"
————————†±†————————

~Toyo

"Don't touch me!"

I was a crying mess. I really couldn't detect the reason why I was crying. I mean drinking my water without permission was one, but why were they all looking at me? I'm not mad! I'm not!

Why on earth were they even trying to sympathize? It was all fake. We all knew that they were all feigning this so called sympathy. Some of them just want to befriend me to be tagged dignitary.

Secondary school and social hierarchy!

"Let me go and get you another bottle of water." I raised my head up from the desk to look at him. The tears weren't stopping. He was starting to walk out of the class.

"Did I ask you?"
He stopped on his tracks. "Huh?"
"Did I ask you to get water for me?" I repeated myself. He was looking at me like I was speaking gibberish or something.

"What?"
I couldn't help but ask.

"Pardon?" He was wearing a very confused look on his face, raising a brow in question. In question of what exactly?
I didn't know.

"What?" I repeated. "Why the look?"
I couldn't process the look on his face. It was something I couldn't understand. Something I couldn't put a finger on. Something I couldn't decipher. Something I couldn't figure out. Something between confused and uncomfortable.

I was befuddled.

What on earth was going on? This was why I didn't want to come to school. Monday morning and I already feel like shit.
Can we just go home?

"I'm sorry." Nelson said in a very low tone.
"Nobody cares." I hissed. I opened my bag, took out wipes and wiped my face.
I took my phone from my bag. It was a Samsung phone. I unlocked it and tapped on the WhatsApp icon.