~CHAPTER 17°

Chapter 17

A/N:

Hey hey heyyyyy!

Even though today's Tuesday and not Sunday  😗💕, here I am.

So this chapter is a lot and was a lot for me to write.  Brace yourself 🙂.

This is going to be the first time I write Emeka's POV and you guys aren't going to like him...

Or at least I'll be shocked to death if anybody actually likes him after this chapter 💀

I no say make you hate am ooo. Just be free not to like him.

I don't really have anything to say so, see you at the end of the chapter. 💕

~17 - mistakes°

——————————†±†——————————
"If only I had known I'd loose her..."
——————————†±†——————————

~Emeka

I tried to concentrate even as varieties of swear words, fits of giggles and screams of 'ye' and 'ah' filled the entire room.

I held my phone in a tight grip with both hands, fingers moving fast against the screen as I tried to tap on the right buttons so I don't end up loosing the game.

Groans and small laughters escaping my lips as I was getting the more closer to another win.

"Fuck you, guy!" He cussed with a chuckle. He was also enjoying this. I felt my smile morph into a wide grin that almost had my cheeks hurting...

Damn!

Call Of Duty is my life. Everything about this game to me is so serene. I cannot remember the last time I lost to anyone. That's how good I've gotten since the creation of this game.

You know, there's always that one thing that gives you peace, calms your anxiety, tames your anger. That one thing that keeps your sanity intact, that one thing that is your addiction, that one thing that intoxicates you, that is what your world revolves around, COD is that one thing to me.

I let out a hearty chuckle as the word 'winner' displayed on my screen.

"Shit!" Emeka muttered, a smile spread across his lips even though he had just lost to me.

It was always just like that, no hard feelings...

Emeka Okonkwor, my best friend since Ss1 who happens to share a first name with me.

In a school as big as Melville high, there'll always be a situation of two or more people having the same names or surnames. Don't worry, you won't get confused, you'll understand as time goes.

"Guy, that game sweet!" He exclaimed, slapping his palm into mine in an aggressive handshake.

"See as I beat you like say na beans," I let out a short laugh. "Guy you too soft, you no sabi."

"Rest abeg, na small remain. You go just Dey shoot anyhow, no aim, no nothing," he said defensively.

"Ehn, you seff start to Dey shoot anyhow," Kenneth butted in.

"Guy! Abeg no Dey talk for this place, you wey no sabi hold gun well," he laughed, pushing Kenneth slightly.

"Wetin una Dey see for this game seff?" He sat down directly opposite to me and it took a while for me to realize that he threw the question at me.