~CHAPTER 25 °

A/N:

Heyyy!!🤭😂🔥

And no, you're not dreaming, I'm actually here with another update!😗🔥✨

I know I disappeared, yes, but I'm back and sincerely sorry.

This chapter was draining and so difficult to put together 💔. I really dunno why but mehhh, it is what it is, ahbi how them Dey talk am🤸🏽‍♀️?

So nobody could come with conspiracy theories?😂😭

Well, Anita said Toyo beat Farhana 😂😭. How true do you think this is?

And Emem said she married Austin😂😭. Mumu girl😂

Let's seee let'sssss seeee... 

complete the lyrics na🙃

So this chapter was a lot and so difficult to put together and on God I pushed myself to write because the inspiration kept dying everyday. It's not my best, but I hope you enjoy it all the same❤️✨

Skrrrr😂🔥

Enough talk talk, leggo😌🔥.

~Toyo

I took a step forward, my brows furrowed in utter confusion as I stared at the duo that stood before me.

"What are you doing?" I asked suspiciously, squinting my eyes, like somehow I'd figure it all out by just staring at her.

"Doing? Tee, I don't think I get you," the pretense in her voice irked me, made it feel like my mind was playing tricks on me, made me want to question my own sanity.

"Stop! Stop it, Farhana! Shut the fucking hell up!" I screamed, inching towards her, feeling anger course through my veins, stinging me on the insides. But she was unmoving.

She stood there, staring at me with something akin to. . . Pity?

"I understand, Tee, that you..."

"No! You understand nothing! You know nothing! Stop pretending like you care for God's sake!" I ran my fingers through my curls, lightly tugging at it, causing a soft groan to escape my lips.

"Tee this, Tee that? Who on earth said you could call me Tee!?" I hollered, my hands moving in exaggerated gestures.

"Following and stalking me around, pretending to care about my wellbeing and state of mind?" I asked in disbelief, shaking my head aggressively as I peered at her, a scoff eluding me as I tore my gaze from her to the crowd that had now gathered around us, whispering and murmuring to each other, their gazes fixated on us as they waited in anticipation for something to blow out of proportion.

"I'm not stalking you, Tee," she sighed, causing my brows to involuntarily quirk up in disgust, bobbing my head to the side, silently pointing out the absurdity in her statement, but she went on.

"I just want to have a decent conversation with you, that's it," she finished, raising her hands in mock surrender.

A breathy laughter escaped my lips, then turned into a full blown laugh, my shoulders quaked and my stomach hurt and I didn't stop laughing, couldn't bring myself to stop, not until I started to feel tears burn my eyes.

"Really? Farhana wants to have a decent conversation with me?" I queried, the disbelief evident in my tone. "And you expect me to believe there's absolutely nothing else asides you just wanting to speak to me!?"