~CHAPTER 5°

A/N:

So, I don't even know what to say in this author's note, lol.

Just enjoy your read Sha😂😂❤️

Oh, and in case you missed the aesthetics, go back ooo.

~5 - MY HOME°

--------†±†--------
*Screams*
"I just want to die!"
--------†±†--------

~Toyo

Honk!
That was enough to drive me out of my reverie. I watched as the car drove into the compound, reminding me that I had returned home.

Home?
This maybe, isn't my home.

"We're here." Jide, my driver announced, I gave him a small smile, muttering a thank you I wasn't sure he heard. I got down from the car, took out my bag and slung it over my shoulders, holding on to both straps, nervously.

I sighed.
Taking slow and steady steps, I started walking, going around the mansion to take the back door in, hoping to avoid having any kind of conversation with her.

I got into the kitchen and was greeted by the aroma of fried yam and scrambled eggs. Trust Aunty Stella to never disappoint. I smiled.

Aunty Stella is our cook. She's been working here for as long as I could remember. Aunty Stella was probably in her mid-fifties, so everybody here respected her and I loved my Aunty Stella even more than I loved my-

"Cassandra!" She called me sweetly, cutting through my thoughts, making her way to me opening her arms to hug me. I quickly dropped my school bag on the tiled floors and rushed to hug her soft body.

"Aunty Stella," I cooed hugging her so tightly, burying my head in the hollow of her neck. "You're home early today, what happened at school?" I pulled away slightly from the hug. "Aunty Stella, I was feeling really uneasy so I decided to come home to take a nap." I said to her, suddenly finding the black boots I wore very interesting as I watched them tap slightly against the ground, my lips forming a pout.

"You know your mother is against this and I'm sure you'll get scolded for this." She stated matter-of-factly . It was a statement, one that made my forehead crease in a slight frown. "Aunty Stella, my mother is against everything, you know that right?" I rolled my eyes and she swat my arm. Playfully or not, it was so painful. " Ouch!" I winced.

"Stella!"
I felt all the happiness sink down and out of my body. Her loud voice echoing through the house making the hairs on my body stand at attention.
I was startled. I froze. It was like the kitchen was starting to shrink. Yes, shrinking was the word.
The entire kitchen was becoming too small for me to breathe in. I started to feel a strong ache in my chest.