~CHAPTER 13°

A/N:

Yesssssss, as I promised. I'm here😗

Soooooooooo, this chapter is the collaboration with Dedun_Herself and I'm nervous and excited😂❤️.

Okayyyyyyyy, I really don't have anything else to say.

I really hope you enjoy this chapter😗❤️, so here goes nothing...😔

~13 - THE ACTUAL START °

----------†±†----------
" I never imagined it'll get to this..."
----------†±†----------

~Toyo

It was finally Saturday evening, and yes, I was excited. I needed to take a break from reality, party the night away and have an entire evening of fun.

"Which shoes do you think will go better with my dress?" I turned my attention to the dark skinned girl, a white towel wrapped around her body, and another one wrapped around her head. She has two shoes in her hands, a six inches black Lv slip on heels, and a nude two inches slip on block heel.

"Rita, go with the black heel. It'll be perfect." I told her. Smiling, she responded, "I also thought so. And by the way, why aren't you dressed? You'll make us late ooo," she complained.

"Babes chill, I'll get dressed in a bit." I waved my hand at her, disseminating her and going back to my phone.

Honestly, it kind of makes me feel a little bit unsettled that Anjola and Peace weren't coming along but, oh well, it's not the first time I'll be going somewhere without them. I wished their parents would've let them come along though.

"Toyosi!"

Rita, stop shouting!" I shouted back, not bothering to look in her direction.

"The boys are here!" She shouted at me, again.

Why are we shouting seff?

"The boys are here?" I asked, turning to look at her this time. She was already dressed.

"That was what I said," she looked adorably angry, folding her arms across her chest, looking at me like she'd kill me on the spot if I uttered anything stupid.

"You look pretty," I complimented her, trying to calm her harmless anger. Oh, and I wasn't kidding, she was looking gorgeous.

She was wearing a milk colored flair dress that did well to compliment her chocolate dark skin, the shiny material hugging her tiny waist, then flowing down her tiny frame, stopping a few inches below her mid thigh, her slim long legs in full display. It had a golden thin strap, with exaggerated long sleeves. The six inches Louis Vuitton slip on heels were perfect. she had her long braids in a bun atop her head, the lightest make up applied on her face and even so, she looked like a Barbie doll, only darker. Rita was damn pretty, she was hot.

"I know right?!" She was back to her bubbly self, doing a twirl to show off her outfit. "Lemme do something," she said, excitedly walking towards the door, then turning to face me. "Watch me o," she said seriously, demanding that I pinned all of my attention on her, which I gladly did.