~CHAPTER 6°

A/N:
*Taking deep breaths*🙂
Firstly, I apologize for the late update. Ion know but I've been exhausted from doing nothing over the past month. Weird right? Well, the matter seff tire me😂.

Secondly, I want to say a very big thank you with kisses💋 to those of you that started this journey with me, and are still in this journey with me. Honestly, it warms my heart😭❤️✨. So much love from my heart to you guys❤️✨, but be commenting and voting, biko, ejo, Dan Allah, abeg, pleaseeeee.
And share too ooo, tell your friends😭❤️, nagode, eshe, thank you and I don't know for Igbo😀😂😂😂.

Thirdly, I introduced a new character's POV in the last chapter, and for those of you that noticed, Anjola is actually smart, very smart in fact, for those of you that missed it in the aesthetics, but there's a lot more going on with her and she's a closed book, sounds so weird😂. Well, she's a very closed off character meaning, it's hard to see what's going on in her mind. Let's just hope we get into that her small mind soon enough. *Fingers crossed*

I think I've said too much😂, pardon me and my talku talku biko. I'll be dropping off hints in this chapter. Let's see if anybody can pick anything up.

And ehen, just ignore my errors😭😭, this lazy writer I'd just to lazy to do anything, I'll edit when the laziness evaporates from my spirit🙂 and abeg, bear with me if this chapter is shabby, and I apologize for all the shabbiness in the previous chapters. I just feel like talking today😭😂❤️. Don't mind me joor, this writer is weird😀.

Omoh! Author's note choke😂😂. This is the longest author's note I've written. Mostly because i don't know what to say, but... but nothing jarey😂😂😂.

Let's muuuve, shall we?

~6 - FEARS°

————————†±†————————
Fear? Yes, I'm scared of
a lot of things.
————————†±†————————

~Anjola

Glancing at my wristwatch from time to time, every minute feeling like a damn hour, waiting impatiently for Toyo to arrive. I sighed. Again, I glanced at my diamond wristwatch with purple gems forming the circle, giving it a more pleasant look. 8:23pm. I read inwardly.

The last time I checked, it was a very long time ago just to be very precise, it was 8:23 pm. How the fuc- no -How in the world was it still the same?  My patience was starting to grow really thin as I stared at my purple Minnie mouse phone pouch. There is only so much I could take.