~CHAPTER 12°

A/N:

Yes, I'm back😔. Hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long?

So this chapter was pretty hard for me to write😔, that's why I took so much time😂😭.

Okay, so Trapped is six months old today😭😭😭😭, my baby is growing🤧❤️.

Thank y'all for one fucking thousand reads! I'm crying😭😭😭. It means a lottttt!😔❤️❤️❤️. Thank y'alllllllll😭✨❤️🦋

And yes I know the pace slow die, I've just been so busy! My head wan burst.

Announcement!!!❤️

The next chapter a is a collab with my beauty sweet hanty Didi😗❤️.

Dedun_Herselfcomman say hi😭❤️.

Check out her book!!!! Shards is a lottttt. E dey Carry me go where I no know😭😭😭☺️

I'm kinda nervous😗, but I know it'll be a bomb!👉🏽👈🏽

That being said...

Let's move.😛

~12 - TROUBLE IN PARADISE°

----------†±†----------
"she's falling into a pit of doom, and I can't even help her. She's refused my help."
----------†±†----------

~David

"Where do you think she'd have gone?" He asked walking back into the studio, frustrated. "She knows we have to rehearse for our next YouTube video right? Then why would she bail on us? This Acapella won't be Acapella-ing at all without our soprano," Precious continued ranting, flinging his arms in the air in utter frustration, pacing to and fro.

"She probably isn't bailing on us, she's just late." I told him. "Guy calm down."

"I should calm down?!" He said, walking towards me in rage. "Bruh, I left girls, women in the hallways," wait, what? "I left beauties there to come for this rehearsal, and she's not here," he paused, his breath hitched.

"We should probably look for Emeka, we might find her there," I said to him, standing up.

"You, will go and look for Emeka, I'm going back to the ladies," he stated, moonwalking out of the studio, a wide grin on his face, pure white teeth on full display, winking at me before shutting the door close.

Ashewo okurin.

Shaking my head, I decided to leave the studio in search of Toyo. I can't wait to catch her right in the act and have something to tease her about for a very long time.