~CHAPTER 15°

A/N:

Okay 😗, Hola vamparitoes😌. (Whatever the hell that is supposed to mean 🤣)

Who missed  my cute ass?🙂

Nobody? Ah, okay ooo.

Sha, before we move on, lemme say some few things...
*Clears throat and taps mic 🎤...*

So, I don't want to say I'm totally back , but I'm back. Kinda...

Updates won't be frequent at all, maybe once in two weeks?😂 Omoh, as the spirit leads.

So who did you miss?
Austin?
Toyo baby?
Amarachi? Ahbi Emeka?😂🙂

God! I missed writing!😭.

Let's move😗.

I still can't get over the fact that nobody missed me Sha 😔.

Oya ooo😗.

Chapter is unedited🙂

~11 - ONE STEP FURTHER °

––––––––––†±†––––––––––
“ God, abeg send me help.”
––––––––––†±†––––––––––

~Toyo

I felt a light pang in my head as I shifted my position on the bed so my my back was against the softness of the bed.

My goodness!

I opened my eyes and the intensity of the light rays from the sun hit me with full force causing the pang in my head to automatically intensify.

I shut them close.

Then, took my time to gradually open them so they could adapt to the brightness of the blue and black themed room.

Blue and black ke?

The speed I used to sit up shocked me even.

One moment I was lying down and the next, I was sitting up with my back against the headboard, taking in the decor of this room.

As far as I remember, none of my friends have a blue and black themed room. Or did David change the design of his room?

I scanned through the room. Royal blue colored walls, black curtains, black reading desk and chair set, a black couch with blue pillows, an empty book shelf, and a bed. That was all.

Nah, this isn't David's room.

On cue, the door on the left side of the bed clicked, and he walked out.

I froze.

One second,

Two seconds,

Three seconds,

I was still frozen on the spot, glued to the bed, staring as he walked out and turned to shut the door close. His movements were a little bit slow, he did everything like he had all the time in the world.