Piper.

Chris Brown Imagine...

Chris POV

I see this girl across the room, I'm really on some one night stand shit. She looks like she'd be down. One of my friends tapped my arm and said "Damn nigga you staring hard as hell you gon try an piper." I was confused "Piper?" I asked "Say it slow my nigga." He replied, I began to analyze the word "Pipe her...Oh! I'm gonna try she bad as fuck." I said, my friend laughed. A bottle girl came up and sat two bottles of Belvedere on the table in front of us "Who sent them?" I asked looking at the girl, she pointed to the girl I had been eyeing all night. The girl walked over to me "Mind if I sit?" She asked "You gotta tell me your name first." I said playfully "Y/n." She said sitting down "I'm Chris. What's up?" I said though I was pretty sure she knew my name "Nothing much I saw you looking at me, I thought I'd send you something." She said pointing at the vodka "You got good taste. It's almost intimidating." I said, she laughed. She leaned over and whispered in my ear "Are you trying to get out of here?" I told her I was and we got up, I told the guys I'd came with that I'd be leaving early. They groaned but then they saw who was taking me home and they cheered like common assholes. We walked out the back of the club to y/n's car. She was driving a 2015 white on black Range rover. "Ya car is dope." I said as she unlocked the door she thanked me, we got in and she began to drive to Calabases.  We made small talk in the car, we were telling each other corny jokes. She pulled into her driveway and we walked up to her door wasting no time and playing no games.

Y/n POV

I'm about to have sex with a random guy from the club, and I don't even care. Mostly because it's fucking Chris Brown. Who wouldn't want to fuck him. I think he's off and on with a girl but who cares about Kafiltafish. When we got into my house our clothes seemed to fly off he was kissing my neck, then after a while he picked me up I could feel him getting hard underneath his jeans. That just made me even more horny, and ready. I directed us to my room, he thew me onto my bed and ran his tongue down my body to the top of my skirt, pulling it off of my hips. Thank god I planned on somebody seeing my body tonight, my bra and underwear match today. TGIF. He started to eat me out, "Chris." I said "Hmm?" He replied not stopping "Just fuck me already."  I said through a moan, it felt pretty good but I'm not feeling it tonight. "You really want it that bad?" He said with a seductive smirk "Yes, I do." I said I bit my lip. He smiled at me and laughed a little "I'll give it to you." He said taking the rest of his clothes off. I slid my underwear off, waiting for him. I had stopped paying attention to him undress then I felt him ram into me, I moaned in pain and pleasure. He smirked, "Fuck." I moaned as he stroked, where has this been all my life. Never had sex like this before. He was hitting spots I didn't know I had. And then he started to do deep, slow strokes. So deep I could feel it in my stomach and he said he wasn't all the way in. He held on to me just under my belly button, applying pressure occasionally. That drove me crazy, I could tell that since he wasn't giving me head he was going to make me remember one way or another. He trying to take me out with the D.

N/O POV

Y/n and Chris we're thoroughly enjoying exploring each other. Y/n was biting down on her lip so hard that it became sore. "Let it out." Chris said to her "Shit." She yelled, as her legs shook. She was cuming for the third time. Chris leaned in stroking her very slow. But pounding deep. Y/n wrapped her arms and legs around him, she moaned softly as he fucked her. She could feel him throb inside her, "Fuck y/n." Chris moaned as he sped back up approaching his climax. Their moans made a beautiful harmony as they came. Chris slipped out of y/n and rolled over on her bed, "Thank you." She said panting, "No problem." Chris replied, although they were sweaty they were no longer hot and bothered.

I hope you liked it...
~Kay