I Wanted It.

August Alsina Imagine...

Yn Pov
I love August with all my heart but he's been really inconsiderate toward my miscarriage, the miscarriage of our baby. I was three and a half months. I just want him to tell me that he's hurt and he felt a piece of him gone like I do. And I feel like August doesn't care, I just want him to care. "Are you still sad?" August said, I stayed silent. He sighed heavily and spoke, "Shit happens yn." I hate when he says that, 'Shit happens' my ass. I just continued taking the sheets off the bed. Yes the sheets the bloody gory sheets where my pregnancy ended. But still he pushed for an answer, "Talk to me." He said pleadingly, I'm not convinced. I never am, so I walked away. August grabbed my arm, "Fucking talk to me!" He yelled at me, snatched my arm away. "I don't want to talk! And shit doesn't just happen! I wanted that baby so bad August. And you knew it. You just kept piling shit on my plate as if it wasn't already full." I yelled, walked out of our room, holding a clothes hamper and walked downstairs. He chased after me, "Yn!" He yelled, I kept walking. "Yn!" He called again, I dropped the clothes hamper. "Leave me alone August!" I said I pushed him as hard as I could, "Leave me the fuck alone okay. Damn. I understand you don't feel the same way I do about it just leave me alone. Please!" I half yelled half cried, hot tears flowed down my face. I turned around and picked up the hamper again, August attacked me with a hug. I struggled to get away, "Get off." I said through my struggle, "I'm not letting ya go til I'm ready, so stop tryin'. I want ya to listen to me. Can ya do that?" August said holding me tight, I nodded as my tears flowed still. He let me go, "I wanted the babeh too. I care about how ya feel, I just want you to feel better, happier. I love seeing ya happy. So seeing ya down and out frustrates me cause I know I can't do anything about it." August said, "If you sit hea and let this babeh take over ya mind you'll never try for another. My mama told me that when I was having a hard time dealing with it all." He added, he wiped the tears from my face with his thumbs. I nodded as he took me into another hug, "I love you August." I said into his chest, "I love ya too babeh." August said kissing my forehead, he let go of me and went over to the couch laying on it. He rasied his arm and motioned for me to come over there, I went and laid on top of him. I placed my one hand under his shirt and the other under his back. He wrapped his arms around me one hand held and with the other he caressed my side. I shook my head at our routine, "We're so basic." I said laughing a little, "Aug ain't basic." August said as he flipped through channels, "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes, he kissed my forehead laughing at my subtle frustration. My basic boyfriend cares...

~The Dopest Ladybug