Your World.

Nadia .

"Those are cute baby, get them." I say to Bryson while he points to a pair of Jordan's. He walked off to get an employee.

"Excuse me, ma?" A random guy said.

"Yes?" I ask out of habit.

"I was wondering i-." He spews. I turn around and am met with the face of a childhood friend. I attach him with a hug cutting off his sentence, making him stumble.

"Ohmygoodness, Terrance!" I shout still hugging him.

"Look at you all grown now." He says swaying us side to side.

"It's been so so so long." I cry.

"Way too long."

Bryson come back as I'm giving Terrance my new number and instantly regret not making the pow wow shorter. He gets so jealous for no reason.

"Who's your friend?" Bryson asks. Sending a chill down my spine. His voice sounds so harsh.

"This is my friend from middle school slash high school. Terrance, this is my boyfriend Bryson. Bryson, this is my friend Terrance."

"Nice to meet you bro, you got a good girl on your hands." Terrance says and extends his hand.

"Yeah I know." Bryson spat, declining the handshake.

"Well I think we should get out of here. I gotta start dinner and all that good stuff. It was nice seeing you Terrance, text me some time." I say trying to get them away from each other.

"Yeah maybe we can go on a double date or something." Terrance says.

"Thank god for his girlfriend." I think to myself.

Bryson and I walk away just as Terrence's girlfriend shows up. Sporting the same jealousy as Bryson. I rolled my eyes at their foolishness. I stay quiet the whole way home. I was mad, rightfully so. He always acts like that in public. But I don't act crazy when fans touch him.

"You gon speak now?" Bryson said once we got in the house.

Silence.

"Damn Nadia I said I was sorry in the car."

Silence.

"I don't have time for this shit."

I walked my way into the kitchen and began dinner. I made spaghetti, salad and garlic bread.

"Baby, come on. Don't give me the silent treatment."

"Do you not trust me or something?" I say picking at the food on my plate.

"Yeah I trust you."

"So why, every time I come around a guy, do you feel the need to act a damn fool?"

"Because I don't want nobody to touch you."

"That's fucking ridiculous. And unfair."

"What do you mean?"

"There are hundreds of girls that touch you on a DAILY basis. I say nothing, ever." I could feel my stomach turn. I picked my plate up and walked away.

"That's different."

"HOW THE HELL IS IT DIFFERENT BRYSON!?" I yell.

"That's my job."

"Oh here we go... "It's my job." Please boy, girls were touching you before then." I say.

I hurriedly scrape my food off of my plat and into the trashcan. I grabbed my car keys, my purse and my phone and headed toward the door.