Winner.

Gypsy .

I'm in town for a week. I have a week to see everyone that I love. Including Tyler. I haven't seen him in years and I truly do miss him. Actually he's supposed to get me from the airport.

I impatiently tapped my foot on the ground waiting for Tyler. I checked my phone for the time 12:47 he was supposed to be here at 12. Someone tapped me on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Can I help you?" I said

"Well I mean I am your ride," Tyler says

"Look who shows up late," I press

"I had to pick up my girl. Come on,"

A small feeling of jealousy hit me. But, it has been years. I didn't expect him to wait forever. Okay maybe I did. But, I knew he wouldn't.

We walk up to his car and there's someone in the passenger seat. I'm assuming it's his girlfriend. I try to keep a mug off of my face and ask him to pop the trunk so I can put my luggage in.

I can see from the windshield that there almost isn't any room for me in the back. There were a lot of shopping bags. More than I had seen in a while.

I put my bags in the trunk and slid into the backseat.

"Hi I'm Gypsy," I say reaching my hand near her for a handshake. Which she ignores both things and begins whining.

"Baby why are we still sitting here,"

"We're about to go. Just hush,"

I stayed quiet and sat back in the seat.

"Gy put your seatbelt on,"

I didn't even notice that I had it off. But I did notice that his girlfriend didn't have hers on and he said nothing. I strapped myself in and again, stayed quiet.

1 point for Gy

Tyler pulled off into and drove into Sunset. Boulevard. His house was perfect to me, modest and colorful. Like we used to talk about when we were younger.

"Gy you can put all your shit in this room," he said, opening the door to the guest bedroom. I'd usually stay with my mom but I wanted to party.

"Are you hungry?" Tyler asked me.

"I am!" His girl whined.

I rolled my eyes. I've only know her for like an hour and she's annoying the fuck out of me.

"How long have you two been together?" I ask

"A year or so," Tyler answers quickly

"You never told me her name," I remind him

"Her name is Brittany," He said

He reached up in the cabinet for pop tarts. Like we used to eat. He slides one across the counter to me and we sit down. Brittany clears her throat at him.

"I want a pop tart," she said

"Get one,"

I've never seen an adult want to be babied so badly. She's a brat. It's a turn off, it has to be.

She looked like she was struggling to get the box of pop tarts down (even though it was only on the second shelf). So I went over and got it down for her.

"No! I don't want your help!" She yelled and bumped me hard.

"What the fuck?! I was just trying to help your ungrateful ass!" I yell back haunched over in pain.