Didn't Catch That.

August Alsina Imagine...

August POV 

I couldn't sleep. Partially because I was waiting on yn to call me to tell me that she landed safely and because I was working late in the studio. My phone started to ring it was yn, "Solid ground is the best thing ever known to man ever." She said, I smiled at the sound of her voice. I could hear her heels tapping the pavement, "How was your flight?" I asked, "It was okay but I'll still have to get used to it." She said, it sounded like she was getting in a car. She gave a man an address, "Where you going?" I asked, "I'm going to the hotel if you don't mind." She said, "Do you want me to come to your room?" I asked hoping she'd say yes, "Actually...I do." She said like she was planning something, "Alright just call me when you get in" I said, "Okay." She said and hung up, "Aye man I'm gonna catch you later." I said to John, "You're going to go see yn aren't you?" He said with a 'you bouta smash' look on his face, "Mind ya bidness." I said grabbing my jacket and walking out, "Be safe man." He said, "Hope the same for you." I yelled from down the hall, I went to my hotel room and took a shower. I changed clothes and just waited for yn to call. She ended up calling about a half of hour from when she called me the first time. We were in the same hotel, so I just went down to her room when she did. I got stopped by a couple of fans on the way to her room but I didn't mind. I knocked on her door she opened it almost immediately, like she was waiting for me by the door. She had a robe on, she grabbed my hand and pulled me in. "I wasn't expecting you to get here so fast." Yn said closing the door, "Expect the unexpected." I said walking inside, I wanted to untie her robe like she was a present. 

Yn POV 

 "Well there is really no point in me putting on clothes now." I said taking my suitcase off of my bed and pushing it underneath. He pulled me close and put his hands around my waist after sitting down. We started to kiss. I pulled his shirt off and pushed him back on the bed I climbed on top of him. We continued kissing, he started to feel on my body through my robe. It was silk and I didn't have anything on underneath it so he was teasing me in a way. I decided to tease back. He was sagging and his pants slid down more when I pushed him back on the bed. I knew at least the base was exposed so, I scooted down from being on his waist to being right on the base of him. I wasn't going for torture so I didn't grind on him and then make him wait like I would before I was just sitting. But after a while I could feel him throbbing underneath me. "Where are they?" he said I just reached under the bed and grabbed the box of condoms. I held it in my hands he reached for it I moved my hand. He untied my robe. I loved teasing him so I made him wait longer. I grinded on him holding the box in the air my robe fell perfectly over my breast so they weren't exposed. I leaned over with the box behind my back our chests touched and kissed him again. "Why you teasing me yn?" he said in between kisses "Are you suffering yet?" I asked "Hell yeah. You just looking like you looking and you sitting right on top of me. I'm dying." He said I laughed. "I'm ass out naked you could've been took it." I said "Well since you said that..." He said flipping me over. He climbed on top of me and kissed me aggressively. I slid his pants down the rest of the way. "Did you miss me?" He asked watching me undress him "Yes." I said slowly

August POV

I don't know what yn was feeling. But she was horny. I didn't mind though. She has never given me oral sex before. Never. But tonight she did and she was probably better than anyone else I'd ever gotten it from. I wish she would've done this sooner. I told her I couldn't stand up, it was that intense. She stopped and let me sit on the bed. I swear my soul left me for at least five minutes. She even let me touch her head. No other girl had let me touch their head because they had weave in. She didn't mind me guiding even though she really didn't need it. I felt unholy as hell when I finished and she swallowed. She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth before coming back. I laid on the bed still recuperating. "You okay August?" She said "Just give me a minute." I said rubbing my forehead "I need to talk to God before we continue." I added she laughed and I closed my eyes for a moment. I sat up on the bed and she was standing in the doorway to the bathroom. "Done?" She asked "Yeah." I said she walked over I put my arms around her waist underneath her robe rubbing on her ass. She slid it off and had me lay back again. I could tell she didn't intend on anymore teasing so I put a condom on. She slid down onto me. I don't know where she went. But, the yn I know left and somebody else came. Yn was freaky but never to this extent. I reached for her waist "Uh-uh." She said and grabbed my hands holding them so I wouldn't touch her. She closed her eyes and slowed down on me tending to her own spots. She mumbled curse words in pleasure. Then she began to speed up again. I started to groan. "Say my name." She said, to be honest I think that shit's only for girls to do but I couldn't help it, "Say it." She said slowing down grinding on me, "Y-y." I couldn't get her name out of my mouth as I groaned "Y-y." She mocked me "Say it August." She said speeding up the very least amount "Yn." I said "Huh? Didn't catch that." She said she sped up I'm pretty sure it was as fast as she could go and still talk, "Shit, yn. Got damn!" I yelled as I came, "I fucking thought so." She said. She came three times on her own account. She laid on top of me panting. We were both sweaty but she'd definitely put in work. She got off of me and I could tell she wanted more. "Get on your fours." I said getting up. I got a new condom. She did as I said and I got behind her. I teased her first then gave her what I had left. I decided to push my luck and see if she'd let me pull her hair. I grabbed it at the root. She moaned in pain and pleasure. "What's my name?" I asked still pushing my luck. She was moaning and didn't say it. I gripped her hair tighter "August!" She said through a moan. "Wrong!" I said I began to pound her "Anthony." She moaned "Wrong." I said holding her hair still. I was squeezing her ass with my other hand. "I got all night. I'm gonna stay at this speed til' you get it right." I said stroking slowly "What am I supposed to say?" she said slightly panting "My fucking name!" I smacked her ass hard "I'm sorry daddy." She said low. "Huh? Didn't catch that..." I mocked her "I'm sorry daddy." She said louder I sped up. She'd caught on. "I'm so fucking sorry daddy." She whined as I fucked her from behind. "I won't get your name wrong anymore I swear." She added, I let go of her hair and went full speed until we both came.

Yn POV 

 "We need more sex like that." I said toward August. "Whenever you'd like." He said laying in the bed. I was in the bathroom cleaning myself up a bit. I went and climbed in bed next to him but I got under the covers. The sheets were so soft on my skin. August looked over at me. "Yes?" I said he just kissed me on the forehead and turned on the TV. I stayed in South Africa with him the whole time he was there but I couldn't wait to get back to the states. So when we did get back to Atlanta, we chilled out from each other. Just for a little while...

(A/n: I felt like I was getting way too emotional. So here's some hot raunchy sex, that the neighboring rooms proabably held a glass to the wall to hear...)

Do all that stuff to show you enjoyed it...