Rise And Shine.

Dave East Imagine... (Aka Daddy Dave)

Yn .
Morning sex is nice isn't it? My mind kept going back to the sex from this morning while I was trying to cook for Dave and our daughter Kalin. "P-please don't stop." I cracked an egg and let it fall into the bowl I had set out. "Mommy can I have pancakes?" Kalin asked. "Fuck, yes daddy." I shook away the thoughts and turned and faced my babygirl. "You sure can baby, chocolate or blueberry?" I said walking toward the pantry. "Yes, daddy ima be good." I opened the pantry door and looked around. "K, chocolate or blueberry?" A squinted looking for the chocolate chips. "Mommy, I said chocolate." She giggled. "Ri-" "Right there." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Chocolate chips." I mumbled, still looking. I grabbed them finally and returned to my spot in front of the stove. I finished cracking a whole carton of eggs and whisked them, seasoned them and put them back in the fridge. I always make pancakes and eggs last because they get cold the quickest. I placed the whole pack of turkey bacon, in strips, onto a flat pan to be put in the oven. "Good morning, y'all." Dave beamed finally coming down from his shower. "Good morning baby." I smiled. He didn't have a shirt on. I crossed my legs stirring the grits I was making. He came up behind me and whispered in my ear. "I hit it right for you?" I pushed him away as he chuckled. Kalin was too busy coloring to notice her daddy in front of her. "I know my baby girl ain't ignoring me." He said. Dave gave up and stood behind me again. Pressing right into my ass. "Please make me cum, daddy. I want to cum for you." Dave started walking away toward the living room. He glanced at me first. "Huh?" I looked at him. "Stir your nasty ass grits." He nodded at the spoon. "Right, they not nasty either." I stirred them quickly. My hand hit the pot and I yelled out. "Fuck baby." I hissed at the pain. "Babe you good?" Dave's raspy voice called. I didn't say anything back. Kalin hopped down from the table and went to Dave. I moved the grits over to a free eye on the stove and ran cold water over my hand. "I know you southern enough to know to rub coco butter on it." Dave teased me. "Ima stop fucking you in the morning. You gon fuck around and burn my whole shit down." He added. "Whatever, just put ya nasty ass turkey bacon in the oven." I said. "It's better than that swine shit you be eating." He laughed. "Yeah, yeah." I shooed him. He slid the tray into the I've and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Nah, get off me." I pretended to be irritated. He kissed gently on my neck. "Move, David." I whined. "Shut up, I'm trying to love you." He kissed my neck again. He pulled my waist against his body to show me that he was hard. I bit my lip to keep any moan from getting out. "You need to quit acting up before I bend you over this counter and fuck you up." He mumbled in my ear. I love when he gets aggressive, it made me soaked with need. "Finish my breakfast yn. I gotchu after." He said smacking my ass and walking away. Glaring over my shoulder as he made his way back into the living room. Clenching my thighs harder as I rushed with the rest of breakfast,"Breakfast's ready!"
I hollered as I threw the contents onto plates. I could feel David's eyes on me and it didn't help what was dripping down my inner thigh,"Need help wit that?" He pressed his groin into me and I just about fell on my knees for him. David took the plates from my hands and setting them on the counter. Cleaning up the mess I had made in the kitchen before joining them for breakfast. Dave didn't fail to sending long glances my way, keeping my legs crossed tightly and bottom lip pierced between my teeth. "I'm done!" Kalin pushed her plate from her and hopped down from the stool.
"You sure you don't want anything else?" I asked frantically not exactly wanting to be alone with Dave, not knowing where things would lead. She shook her head as she climbed the stairs. Picking at my food and hearing Dave's deep chuckle,"What's funny?" I quirked an eyebrow and tilted my head at him.
"You," he scooted over to the chair beside me. I parted my lips to speak but I was so caught up in the look he was giving me. His hand ran over my thigh and I almost reached my orgasm right there. Jumping down and taking care of mine and Kalin's mess, "Where ya running to?" I didn't bother responding or turning to the sexy smirk he was giving me. Scrubbing at the dishes quickly until I felt his body heat against me, breathing down my neck. I didn't dare say anything. "You ignoring me?" He smirked against my neck before kissing me tenderly. I was so lost in the trance of his kisses I didn't realize that he was removing my bottoms and panties,"Dave!" I exclaimed and tried pushing him away but he picked me up like I was weightless.
"Shut up," he mumbled against my lips before nipping at them. Inhaling deeply as he pinned me down to the counter, my ass off the edge. I squirmed a little under his touch but I wanted him too bad to fight him off. "You want another baby?" He asked me kissing my neck. I moaned instead of answering. He kissed my body down to my core and kissed it directly. I shuddered under his touch but let him continue. He stood up straight, aligning our hips. His tip touching my slit, I bit down on my lip harder than before. I moved my hips so that it slid up and down my wet center. Dave finally got the hint and slid inside me slowly. I moaned softly and gripped his arms. His strokes started slow, letting me get readjusted to him. Then he sped up, making our skin smack together. "Fuck," I moaned. I was moaning everything I could until Dave pulled out abruptly. I looked at him like he stole something. "Get down, turn around," He said. I did as I was told and raised my grey dress up over my hips so that Dave could see my ass. "Mine," Dave said as he gripped my ass and slid back in. My face pressed into the counter and Dave pounded my g-spot. Not long into our sex, I was already about cum for the first time. I put my hand over my clit and rubbed in circles slowly. Helping get to my orgasm faster. "Ima cum," I moaned after a few moments, "Cum for me," Dave said back. He kept stroking deeper into me and the way I moaned made him go harder. He reached up gripped the back of my neck. "What's my name?" He growled. "Daddy," I moaned. Our skin smacked together harder, and Dave pounded faster. I gripped the edge of the counter and bit my lip while he let Dave pound my attitude and ability to walk away. He pulled out and came. It landed on my ass and I moaned at his absence. He wiped me off and picked me up bridal style. Kalin walked down the stairs when Dave was carrying me up them. "Daddy is mommy okay?" Kalin asked. "Yeah she good," he replied as he kept walking.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know "you lied," "you took forever to update," " you play too much" I know it all. I don't care either lol. Save your comments unless you're praising my work. K, bye 🙃
First collab as co-writers btw, success 👌