Mrs. Brown.

Chris Brown Imagine...

Chris POV
My jet lag is on one thousand and my girlfriend is dancing to Azealia Banks in my living room with my daughter. Lawd help me! I walked downstairs and unplugged the stereo, "Babe!?" Y/n yelled whipping her head around to my direction, "Y/n, I need to get some sleep. Just chill out for like two hours or more. Please." I said walking over to her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her lips. Royalty, who was sitting on the couch, scrunched up her nose in normal childhood disgust. Y/n laughed, "Let's go get your stuff honey bun. Your mom should be here soon." She said pulling away from my embrace, Royalty groaned. I plopped down on the couch next to her, "I'm gonna come get you when I'm feeling better okay?" I said pushing her curls off of her face, "Otay, daddy." She said though a sigh, y/n stuck her hand out for Royalty to grab. She slid off of the couch and ran upstairs with y/n. After about five minutes I started to dose...

N/O POV
Y/n helped Royalty get all of her favorite toys together to take back to her mother's house. While Chris laid sprawled out on the couch one sock on and one off like he had a rough night. Nia knocked lightly on the door and y/n rushed to answer before she started banging. Chris turned on his side, "Y/n." Nia said in a nasty tone when she stepped into their house, y/n was clearly taken back by her tone. It was written all over face, "Hold up, let me see something. Come with me." Y/n said gently pulling Nia back outside the house, "Wait right here." Y/n said leaving Nia on the porch as she closed the door, Nia rolled her eyes. Chris was now sitting up on the couch rubbing crust from his eyes, "Babe what are you doing?" He said in a raspy voice, which turned y/n on but she was focused on the disrespect at hand. Y/n locked the door again and ran to the window, "Knock on the door again!" She yelled through it, Nia knocked in the door. Y/n walked over and opened it, "See I was right." Y/n said with a laugh, "Right about what?" Chris said stretching, "I'm on the inside of the house. Which means....Miss lady, that I live here. You been bringing imaginary beef that we have whenever you drop the little ladybug off or pick her up. We, me and you." Y/n said pointing at herself the at Nia at the last part, "We don't have beef, because I don't eat red meat. So when you choose to bring yourself in my space, I will be addressed with respect and if you can't handle calling me by my first name you can call me Mrs. Brown. Let's try it say 'Hello Mrs. Brown'.." She added, "Chris you really gonna let her talk to me like this?" Nia still stood on the porch, "Say 'Hello Mrs. Brown' it isn't that hard, come on." Chris said standing behind y/n, Nia scoffed and folded her arms across her chest. Y/n sighed and started to close the door, "Hello Mrs. Brown." Nia mumbled, "Didn't catch that?" Y/n said opening the door again, "Hello Mrs. Brown." Nia said, "Hey boo what's up." Y/n said with a wide smile, "Go get Royalty." She said as she and Chris stepped to the side, Chris ran upstairs and returned shortly after with a giggling Royalty. He put her down and y/n walked over to her, "I had fun with you." She said squatting down to her height, Royalty wrapped her small arms around y/n's neck to the best of her ability and kissed her cheek. Y/n hugged her back and a smile crept up on her face, "Later little ladybug." She said into her ear, Royalty let go and smiled. Chris smiled too, "Wadybug..." Royalty said walking over to her mom, "Mommy I'm a wadybug." She said grabbing her moms hand, "That's great babe." Nia said walking off with Royalty in hand, "Bye." Y/n yelled from the doorway before closing the door, Royalty waved before being pulled along by her mom. Y/n shook her head and chuckled, "Up." She said wrapping her arms around Chris's neck, Chris squatted down slightly to pick her up and they retreated to their room for some adult fun.

Would you be petty like that if you and Chris got married? Let me know?
Vote
Comment
All that good stuff...

~Ladybug