If U Scared Say U Scared.

Mystery Imagine...

N/O POV
Y/n let the smoke from her vapor pen flow out of her mouth while she listened to music. "Look what you've done look what you've done look what you've done for me now you knew that I was gonna be something we stressed out, and you need some, I got you look what you've done, look what you've done." Blared from her the speakers in her basement, "Y/n!" A male's voice yelled from upstairs, she ignored the calls. She heard feet stomp their way down the stairs. "Y/n." He said again, she turned around in her swivel chair. "Why are you in my here Damian?" She snapped, "Rosie let me in." Damian said, "I've told her about that. Always letting strangers in my house." She joked but Damian was clearly offended "Fuck you y/n." He said, "You know it's not fair that you throw that in my face. I was drunk." Y/n said faking a cry, she laughed unable to take herself serious and blew her smoke toward the ceiling. "I just came to get my stuff." Damian said, "Go ahead get the rest of your stuff you know where our bedroom used to be and be out of my house when I get back." She added walking up the stairs, Damian grabbed her arm. "What do you mean used to be?" He said, "That is really none of your business but, if you must know my man doesn't like that room." She said, his facial expression changed. "Yes, Damian I moved on. Fast I know, but he treats me nicely." Y/n said, Damian nodded "Make sure you get all your stuff, please and take care. Rosie will let you out." She added and left, driving down the curvy road in her white Range Rover. She pulled into a driveway, and went to knock on the door. When the door opened she attacked the owner with kisses. "What a hello." He said after closing the door, "Oh hush, take this off." Y/n said pulling on his shirt, "What no foreplay?" He said through a chuckle, "I'm feeling forward today." She whined, "Okay, okay." He said, he pulled his shirt off revealing his toned body. Y/n bit her lip as she stood back, "If nothing else I know how to pick them." She whispered to herself, "What do you want me to call you tonight?" Y/n said tracing his chest with her finger, "What haven't you called me?" He said, "Your name." She laughed, "Damn." He said, she jumped up on him. "You know I really like it when you call me Daddy." He said rubbing her ass as he held on to her, "Really, well I like when you do that thing..." She said, she whispered the rest in his ear. He started to walk up the stairs, y/n continued to whisper dirty desires in his ear. "Would you ever buy a swing?" She said once they reached the room, she stood up on his king sized bed. "You're gonna have to wait on that fantasy." He said, getting on his bed. "Why?" Y/n said, taking her heels off. He unzipped the back of her crop top, revealing her C cup breasts and pulled her skirt off of her body. He ran his hands over her body, making her nipples hard under his touch. Chills were sent down her spine, giving her goosebumps. Y/n laid down. He began to tease her with his tounge, running it all over her body. Making soft moans leave her mouth, "Don't tease me." Y/n said as he ran his wet tongue near her neck, "The magic words?" He said stopping briefly, "Please, Daddy?" She said looking at him, she sat up. He slid down his athletic shorts and showed himself. Y/n's eyes lit up, he laughed. "Can I taste you?" She said, he nodded and her mouth began to water. She took him into her mouth slowly, focusing on his tip at first then taking all of him. He groaned at her warm tongue against his skin. Her head bobbed slowly up and down, his groans became more intense he was getting close. He took a handful of y/n's hair and began to control where he wanted her to go. "Fuck!" He yelled as he came in her mouth, she swallowed and a pleased smile spread across her face. He wasted no time pulling her underwear off. He slid into her pink abyss, she let out a moan that could've made a flock of birds fly away. He stroked her like he was looking for something. Y/n uttered his name through moans, his real name. "Say it again." He whispered gruffly in her ear, "Aubrey." She moaned, he pulled out and teased her pearl. Y/n arched her back and grinded against him. After teasing for a while, Aubrey shoved himself deep into y/n. "Fuck!" She yelled, he throbbed inside her as he stroked her quickly. Aubrey rolled over putting y/n on top, she began to ride him. Their skin slapped together as she bounced on top of him. Y/n threw her head back, "Fuck y/n." Aubrey said grabbing her at the hips, she slowed down to tease him just as he did to her. Y/n started to feel like she was cheating herself out of an orgasm so she sped back up soon reaching her ultimate peak. But she couldn't move as fast as she needed to cum. Aubrey realized her struggle and made her lean forward, he held on to her waist and ass for leverage and pounded her. Y/n gasped with her arms around Aubrey's neck, she was fighting the urge scratch the hell out of him. Her legs began to go weak from her climax Aubrey's strokes became sloppy as he reached his own. He groaned and stroked her for the last time. Y/n felt his warmth release inside of her. She rolled off of him panting,"Asshole." Y/n mumbled, "How?" Aubrey said laying back, "You came inside. Knowing good and damn well you didn't wear a condom." She said struggling to walk into the bathroom, "But the sex was good though." He said nonchalantly, y/n rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She said closing the bathroom door, she sat in the bathroom and thought about having a baby with Aubrey. She stood in the mirror while the shower got warm and imagined what her stomach would look like in a few months if she got pregnant. Aubrey knocked on the door "Y/n, you okay?" He said loud enough so she could hear on the other side, "Yeah, I'm just gonna shower." She said grabbing a bar of soap from under the sink, "Can you open the door." Aubrey said, y/n opened the door. He had put his underwear back on, he stood over the toilet and peed through the hole in the front of them. Y/n slipped into the clear glass shower, the suds running over her skin. Aubrey looked at her from the mirror as she cleaned her body. She caught him staring at her and began torun her hands over her wet body, first her breasts then her stomach, thighs and finally her sweet pink. She quickly approached a climax, Aubrey heard her moan through the glass. The steam clouded the glass and Y/n wrote on it, "Dirty for you." Aubrey laughed. Y/n stayed in the shower for about 20 minutes, once she got out she dried off and got dressed, "Bye babe." She kissed Aubrey goodbye he grabbed her ass making her moan through the kiss as he kissed her back. "Bye y/n. Be careful." He said he smacked her ass, "I will Daddy." Y/n said getting off of his bed, she went home. Her house was empty. She sighed, changed her clothes and called Aubrey. "Come over." She said when he answered, moments later she heard a knock on the door, she opened it grabbing his hand and leading up to her bedroom. They laid in her bed and talked about what it'd be like to have a baby together. Aubrey wasn't happy aboutbthe fact that for the first trimester he couldn't have sex with her.

~The Dopest Ladybug

The lyrics are from Look What You've Done by Drake off of Take Care and If U Scared Say U Scared by Playa is the sample.